New members of the Rwanda forum, introduce yourself here

I'm Dominique Ukwigize from Rwanda i have 23 years old and I'm still studying finance at the university of Rwanda college of business and economics (CBE) in order to get the bachelor's degree in business administration (BBA)

Hello  my name  is uwase agatesi divine i  am rwandese and i would like traveling and understanding  different type of sociel life

Hi everyone !

This is Sameer , originally from India but i have been in Rwanda since April ,2015 .
I work here in a beautiful tea plantation known as Pfunda Tea Company located near Gisenyi .
It would be nice if i could meet other Expats in Rwanda through this blog .

Best Wishes,

I'm Judith UWAMAHORO, aged 25 years old, graduated in 2014, In the school of engineering, water and environmental engineering.For those who are planning to come to Kigali, Rwanda.You are most welcome.Thanks.

I,m called Marceline, I' located in Rwanda. I hold bachelor degee in business Administration especially in Accounting option. i want to collabolate with other persons who has the same qualification with me.

Hello guys, I am a young Kenyan currently completing my University studies. I major in Entrepreneurship and Accounting. i would like to relocate to Rwanda immediately I graduate and practice my Entrepreneurial skills there as well as look for a job in the Accounting sector. I would like to establish a creative and innovative business empire in Rwanda.
Anybody with background information on the Rwandese business dynamics and labour issues to kindly shed some light on that to me.

Hello,  I am Marceline, my Nationalite is Rwanda,  I have bachelor degree in business adminititration.

Welecome to Rwanda.

Your reply...hello
my name is mbonigaba Pascal living in Kigali I  hold a bachelor's degree in accounting I   am pleased to meet expat.
As I will learn more about you.
thank yoi

Your reply...hello experts, I am Janvier Nshimiyimana'I have diploma degree in engineering,mechanical,production and manufacturing technology. i live in Kigali and i 'm looking for a job.

welcome everyone to the thousand hills country.

Questions and answers about Rwanda

Ask your question
Starting a resturant
By Lamarjones
Are you happy in Rwanda?
By Priscilla
Accommodation Which area is the best to live
By beauport
Adapting to the climate in Rwanda
By Priscilla
Tips and advice to thrive in Rwanda
By Priscilla