Close

New members of the Senegal forum, introduce yourself here

Hey!  My name is Mike and I will be moving to Dakar with my family in July.  I would appreciate any information on supermarkets, shops, malls and that kind of thing.  I will be in the U.S. in June and want to know if there is anything that I absolutely need to bring that I can't get there.

Hi Bala
Good day! Do you know any Bangladeshi living in Dakar? I need his cell phone number.  I would appreciate if you could help. My ID
xxxx
Iqbal

Moderated by Sarvesh 5 months ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone I'm new can someone help me with a tour , a single lady please

My name is Said and I am from Somalia but I live in Kampala. I am going to travel to Dakar for a meeting. So I need a visa to get there. Kindly how may you help me. Thanks.

Hello Every one, i would be happy to meet good people here in senegal and to work with them to achieve individual and cooporate goals....I can assit asa tour guild, teach new lanuage, assist in securing a job and accommodation, job seekers are also welcome for i can be of help in all. am looking to explore great things together with great minds .;; so you are welcome to senegal

Hi,

i wish to know if you are finally in senegal or yet to come

Melessa

Hello my name is Mr Elhadji Dahaba

Hello just call me xxx/xxx.My name is Mr Elhadji
my email:xxx
I will help you

Moderated by Christopher last week
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I am in Sénégal Dakar

Expatriate health insurance in Senegal

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Senegal

Moving to Senegal

Find tips from professionals about moving to Senegal

Travel insurance in Senegal

Enjoy stress-free travel to Senegal

Flights to Senegal

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Senegal

2 million members!

Watch later