New members of the Senegal forum, introduce yourself here

Hey!  My name is Mike and I will be moving to Dakar with my family in July.  I would appreciate any information on supermarkets, shops, malls and that kind of thing.  I will be in the U.S. in June and want to know if there is anything that I absolutely need to bring that I can't get there.

Hi Bala
Good day! Do you know any Bangladeshi living in Dakar? I need his cell phone number.  I would appreciate if you could help. My ID
xxxx
Iqbal

Moderated by Sarvesh 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone I'm new can someone help me with a tour , a single lady please

My name is Said and I am from Somalia but I live in Kampala. I am going to travel to Dakar for a meeting. So I need a visa to get there. Kindly how may you help me. Thanks.

Hello Every one, i would be happy to meet good people here in senegal and to work with them to achieve individual and cooporate goals....I can assit asa tour guild, teach new lanuage, assist in securing a job and accommodation, job seekers are also welcome for i can be of help in all. am looking to explore great things together with great minds .;; so you are welcome to senegal

Hi,

i wish to know if you are finally in senegal or yet to come

Melessa

Hello my name is Mr Elhadji Dahaba

Hello just call me xxx/xxx.My name is Mr Elhadji
my email:xxx
I will help you

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.

I am in Sénégal Dakar

Hi Everyone, my name is Ivona and I have just moved to Senegal - Mnour/Saly to jojn my husband and family. I speak English, Friench, Czech, bit of Russian and broken Wolof. I am looking forward to becoming an active member of my new community.

Hello,

I would like to contact you for the following reason:
I have read many articles on your site, and I think you can help me in my approach.

I have a job offer from a Senegalese sports club, which is located in Dakar in the Guediawaye region. The salary is 450 000 CFA francs per month, and all the expenses will be at my expense (rent, food, transport ...).
I ask your opinion, do you think that this salary would be enough to allow me to live properly?

If you could answer me, it would be a lot to me because it is very difficult to get clear information on this. The maximum of details that you could give me are welcome.

Looking forward to your answer.

Roman

@ Roman > To who are you talking to please? :)

As this thread is for the introduction of new members only, it is best that you ask your questions on your existing thread here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=730382;)

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team   :cheers:

Hello! My name is Brian. My family and I are looking to move to Senegal in July 2018. I am currently interviewing for a position in Dakar.

I have previously visited the capital city and a few surrounding locales in Feb 2017 and thoroughly enjoyed my time. My wife and I left open the opportunity to return to Senegal as a family if the right offer came across.

We have raised our children to be good citizens of the world and to be respectful and inclusive of all cultures. I think this will be a grand chance for them to live that lifestyle on the world stage.

My previous travels have included Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, Jamaica, Spain, France, Germany, and Austria.

Achie B wrote:

Hello,

I'm Beryl from Kenya and will be moving to Dakar probably in a month's time. I'm currently trying to learn as much as i can about Senegal; Dakar to be specific: standards and cost of living, housing, entertainment...anything and everything. I would really appreciate to get in touch with anyone who can assist in getting this information.

I speak English, French and Swahili :-)

Hi Beryl. I'm Kobia from Kenya. I will be moving to Dakar in March 2018. I will appreciate if we can connect and you can induct me on how I can get good accommodation. My organization is moving me from Kenya to be based in Dakar. It is a whole new move for me. Regards

Hi Mouhamadou

I am planning on moving to Dakar soon and will be looking to learn French !

Brother that is the good country u can get low cost worker school is also good.

prem chand sharma

india ***

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751425

Thanks!

Closed