Close

New members of the Democratic Republic of Congo forum, introduce yourself here

Hi All, my name is Stewart and I will be working in Lubumbashi in the near future. I'm from Cape Town South Africa and really would appreciate getting in contact with some folks living in Lubumbashi. Please get in touch with me if you can recommend places to stay and any quirks I should be aware of. All the best.

Hi, I am Chen... It's been the fifth weeks working in Kinshasa as an expat... Just knew about this forum and try to explore the life here in Kinshasa expecially Gombe area...

Hi all, thank you for welcoming me to this forum I'm a Zimbabwean citizen currently here in Lubumbashi and looking for a new position. Was in Kolwezi since 2007 supplying fuel to the mines in that area. Now looking for any opportunity in that field or related I have vast experience in management with a solid mechanical background being a qualified artisan fitter machinist. Other areas of experience include transport, logistics and camp management.

Hi.

I hold a diploma in Mineral Processing and Extractive Metallurgy, have ample experience in Platinum and Gold processing. Currently living in Harare, Zimbabwe and planning to move to the drc. I speak fluent English and French. Kindly advise me if there's anything for me either here or on xxx
Regards

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum + drop an advert in the Jobs in the Democratic Republic of Congo section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi All
My name is Andy and I've been working  in Kambove DRC for the last 7 months as camp manager. Every day I learn more. I really battle with French but it's been a real experience so far. Hey if anyone knows of a simple way to lean the language please let me know it will be a big help.

All you have to do, is to read dictionnary book for comparing what you know in your first language with their meanings in french and srart speak it with all your mistakes!! Ask where you think is hard to you, make friends french speakers so that they help you

Hi my name is Nikita and I fell in love wirh the Congo in 2014 when me and my son came to visit his dad who was currently then working in the Congo.  I was very ill and never thought I would be able to work again.  Whell I am fine and all well and is working.  But now the bug is biting to want to work and live in the Congo.  So now I am job hunting.

Hello i am judith .I am interested in starting a freelancer business in kinshasa  .would like to  have some ideas on how to start a business in kinshasa .

Hi everyone,
I'm Olive and I work for a tv production company in Kenya. So basically we create and develop tv content. I'm Congolese by origin, but hardly lived in the country so I feel like a visitor in my own country 😝 I'm currently in Kinshasa and visiting all possible places. It's been fun and I look forward to meeting up new people😉

Expatriate health insurance in the Democratic Republic of Congo

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the Democratic Republic of Congo

Moving to the Democratic Republic of Congo

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Democratic Republic of Congo

Travel insurance in the Democratic Republic of Congo

Enjoy stress-free travel to the Democratic Republic of Congo