New members of the Tanzania forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Tanzania forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Tanzania if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hey,

IŽm Lea, IŽm moving to Arusha in September 2014 for 6 month, or I should say back to Arusha, because i stayed there twice before ;-) I think it would be great do have an Arusha blog, because there seems to be a lot of us there or going there.

Have a great weekend,

Lea

Hello! My name is Rosalie, 27 years old from Italy. I am going to move to Dar in March for 10 months to work for the united nations.

Keep in touch :)

Rosalie

Hi,
I'm kerrin from Australia. I'm looking at moving to Arusha this year. I'm in the very early stages of this and need advice about jobs and where to live?

Would love to get in contact with people  :top: thanks

Hi lea,
I am thinking of moving to Arusha for the first time, around the end of this year and I would love some advise from you! Do you work over there and if so where did you find the job? You can private message me if you like, would be nice to know someone in Arusha :)
Thanks, kerrin 

Lykke29 wrote:

Hey,

IŽm Lea, IŽm moving to Arusha in September 2014 for 6 month, or I should say back to Arusha, because i stayed there twice before ;-) I think it would be great do have an Arusha blog, because there seems to be a lot of us there or going there.

Have a great weekend,

Lea

welcome to arusha guys i will be happy to show u around

Am willing to move to Tanzania, but after I get a vacancy in the Accounting, Finance and Auditing field I have an Accounting Degree with six years experience. Can you assist.  Joseph

Hi Rosalie,

I'm from Belgium and just moved to DAR with my family (husband and two daughters), if you need any info I'll be happy to help. I'm also keeping a blog azebrasdream.com were you can already find some reviews on the restaurants we've tried out etc 😄

Prince Weah is my name, i lives in Monrovia,Liberia. speaks english and i want to move to turkey.

Do you know that you just 'answered' on a thread about moving to Tanzania?

Hi lea how are you my name is Moses i live here in Arusha Tanzania for 7 years feel free to contact me me ,Thanks i will good day thanks

rosalie0205 wrote:

Hello! My name is Rosalie, 27 years old from Italy. I am going to move to Dar in March for 10 months to work for the united nations.

Rosalie

Hi lea how are you my name is Moses i live here in Arusha Tanzania for 7 years feel free to contact me me ,Thanks i will good day thanks

[Moderated: pls post your resume in the Jobs section]

leenhome.blogspot.comand and I have been staying in Musoma, Tanzania since January but will be moving to Mwanza permanently in April. We love Tanzania so far and are very happy to be here! We'll be keeping a blog at leenhome.blogspot.com. Feel free to hit us up!

mclaugas wrote:

My husband and I have been staying in Musoma, Tanzania since January but will be moving to Mwanza permanently in April. We love Tanzania so far and are very happy to be here! We'll be keeping a blog at [link under review]. Feel free to hit us up!

how about there i live Tanzania ,what are you doing there

(Moderated: Please register in the Tanzania business directory)

Hi,
I'm Peng, just moved to Dar es Salam.I wish my social community here with others.To share and exchange cultural,culinary,language etc...:-)

Hey I'm Rob a 31yo Irish guy currently working in the UK. I'm moving from London to Dar at the end of March. Would be good to hear from folks in a similar situation. Any tips or advice also welcome.

Your warmly Welcomed  Rosalie  in  Tanzania.........! I'm waiting for you

(Moderated: Please post an advert in the section language teacher jobs in Tanzania)

[Moderated: No advert on the forum.]

Hi .. I am Sam, moved to zanzibar recently, will be here for sometime, living in stone town, looking for expat friends/lonely hearts from europe/USA/SA/Asia. I love wildlife photography, music & movies. I manage group of hotels in Tanzania. Cheers...Sam

[Moderated: No advert on the forum.]

Hello everyone,

I am from Calcutta, India and right now I am living here in Arusha, Tanzania for the past one year. I am working here for a Tour Operator as a graphic and web designer. Hope to make loads of friends over the time..

Cheers
N.

ho rosalie.. pls meet us when you come to znzibar..! regards..sam

Hey Lea,

Saw your post, incase you wanna hang out sometime while you are in arusha...please halla.

geff.

Hi everyone,

Hey y'all...am back to my home town, and ofcourse new to this blog and would also kindly request for a page for Arusha so we can share and find ways to meet up.

I hope the founder-julien and the team are working on this.

cheers,
Geff

Welcome to Tanzania Friend, You can contact Bango Sangho, its a Bengali community in Dar.

cheers
       Gupta

Ciao Rosalie possiamo encontarare con me perche io vivo aqui nella citta ,mentre io parlo la tua lengua molto ,in che parte di Arusha venirai ,ti sto espettando di sentire da voi presto

ciao come stai amica

rosalie0205 wrote:

Rosalie

Hi All,Iam Antony who has just reached DAR 45 days ago.Hope to make few friends....

Hi Rosalie..Warm welcome to DAR..Hope u have a pleasant stay.I can share few thoughts what i have learnt within these 45 days of my stay in DAR.Feel free to reach out to me for any clarity...cheers..Antony.

hello everybody.......i'm waiting for yours information. Please contact me

Hi rosalia,
We are a couple from Belgium too and we stay in mechelen.
We are looking for a fully furnished apartment preferably one bedroom apartment or even a studio in a safe area.
We will be coming for holiday in Zanzibar for one month in August 2014.
Any help or advice will be much appreciated.
Thanks

Helllo how are you which part in Arusha  do you wish to came here

hello how are you i live here and when you wish to came here i will your friend here

ciao come stai i live here and from italy i lived there but I,m from Africa do you wish to came here very soon when maybe let me know i will your friend ,im your friend maasai

Lengai Loingwanai wrote:

Helllo how are you which part in Arusha  do you wish to came here

IŽm fine thanks and you? IŽm sorry I didnŽt see that you wrote earlier. I am going to live close to Mount Meru Hospital.

Hello Kerrin i live here in Arusha for 10years and i work with agency of tourism if you can i will help you to get job we have two europeans girls and others from America we deals with safaris in Tanzania and kenya if will came i will your friend ,sure do you like and you have facebook account of watsupp
Reply to Mose maasai

i know there mount meru so beautfull

Closed