New members of the Mozambique forum, introduce yourself here

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)

Salam to all.........
I m from pakistan want to move moz maputo to start work of automobiles mentinance about all careing of vhicals specially disele engines 4x4 how I expat secope thair ... plz
Give me urs opinions...
Thanx ....

I am an qualified electrician looking for  employment either part time /permanent in Maputo or mozal ,please help if you got a chance to.

Dear  Members.                                                             I am a Zimbabwean & I am looking for a job. I'm  a qualified Transport Manager & I'm a Truck Driver as well. I
hope you will help me to find a job.                                                              Yours  Terrence Sibanda.

Hie AII

My name is Owen Mutanga from Zimbabwe, i am new to the group. I am very happy to meet all of you it is always beneficial to share ideas.I have a BSc in Agriculture as well as a Diploma in Agriculture and i am looking for employment opportunities in Mozambique.Nice to have u around guys

Thank you

Hi,I'm a fun,focused out going 30 year old female with over 10yrs  of working experience.I've worked 7yrs in the Hospitality industry as a chef/Catering Manager which includes 2yrs in th UK and been doing sales for the past 3yrs.I'm South african currently living in South africa.I want to relocate to Mozambique permanently with my 10 year old son.I'm basically looking for any job from general  work,Private cheffing or any of the above mentioned fields.

Hello guys,

I hope you are all doing fine,I am new here in mozambique,i am an international student studying university in the area of Doctor of Medicine&Surgery and i am based here in maputo.i am thinking to open a small business here in maputo as my party time occupation and also as an alternative source of income for extra needs.Iam kindly  requesting anyone to  guide  me on the what type of small business i can game into,a business which is a self driven which does not require too much of my supervision since i have to concetrate much on my  sudies.you can connect with me through my phone number +258844483982.

thanks a lot

Hie good pple im trinitymaradza cosidering to move to mozambique to look for a job there. Im a mozambican by nationality but grew up and educated in zimbabwe. Im a holder of bcompt unisa and trained my articles here in zimbabwe so would like assistance from fellow members of this platform on how i could penetrate their job market for accounting,audit and finance positions and which areas to go, I have 7 years accounting, tax ,admin and auditing experience covering mining ,NGOs ,manufacturing,construction,health and public service sectors.

hello I am shirly....I would like to know where to buy Brazilian hair at wholesale price in Mozambique please.....message me or email me on [email protected]

Am Lloyd from Malawi but currently am in cape town , South Africa am a qualified Petrol & Diesel mechanic , i have been in overseas and also i have been in Sudan with AU& UN as a Lead Mechanic,am looking for the job there in Mozambique and Mozamboque is now growing fast than other country so i want to come there and work

hi all my name is hazvinei muzika from Zimbabwe . I'm planning to move to Mozambique for the purposes of employment opportunities .currently I'm living and working in Zimbabwe.

Am Munyaradzi Mhike l have just completed my degree in development studies my wish is to help my other fellows in neighbouring countries

Hello everybody nice to meet u in short am an automobile electrician come to Maputo to look  for a job of my trade

Hi I'm clifford, struggling to get on my feet, malawi citizen did part of collage too. I studied electrical engineering two years until i discovered money run out before i finished.

I tried applying for jobs around here nothing came alright then i figured to do some piece jobs wiring with other people but it slowed me down, need to get out of this dumb.

So i figured maybe my success is out there thought of trying mozambique first, if there is any help for my expertise there will ber much appreciated

Hi all, my name is Henk. Im a plumber for the past 28 years. Recently opened a plumbing business in mozambique. I will be running the plumbing, waterproofing and building maintenance site. My partnerAlbert 30 years in safe and locksmith industry will run the safes, volts, locksmith and cctv aswell as solar energy devision. We have property on Macaneta and Calanga. We will be conducting our service across Mozambique. Any enquiries feel free to contact us

Hei...well Im not staying in mozambique I'm currently studying in south africa and I would love to come work in mozambique as a teacher...p

my name is hilary chaitezvi aged 30 ,im a holder of dilpoma in commercial agric and rightnow im in zimbabwe but im ready to relocate to mozambique any day any time

Greetings members.

My name is Mabvaneyi Tangwena. I am from Zimbabwe and currently employed in Zimbabwe as a professional nurse. I have a post-baccalaureate degree in HIV and AIDS Management and Community Development. Am also studying towards a Master in Public Health and am planning to be an expat in Mozambique. Hopefully, it will work despite the fact that am not a Portuguese speaker.

Thank you members.

Hi everyone me and my Mozambican husband we are planning to move to mozambique in few months time to start a small business and settle there permanently, I'm South African indoor person but want to start a new outdoor lifestyle

Hi, Thanks a lot. It is a major delight joining you guys. Actually I had been living in Maputo for the past five years. I am living and working in Matola.   Let us keep in touch as often as we can on the forum.
cheers,
kennychina

Andile, you are highly welcome. I am a colleague.

Hi all,
My name is Lloyd Kennoo and I´m a Mauritian working and living in Maputo, Mozambique since 2001.
I´m presently working as Sales Manager for UTi Mozambique, LDA, a Freight, Logistics, Supply Chain and Distribution company pressent in Mozambique for more than 30 years now.
I´m divorced and have 2 beautiful sons, namely Lucas, 12 years old and Yuri, 3 years old.

I look forward to your friendship and kind assistance when needed.

Thanks and Kind Regards
Lloyd

[ moderated : please avoid sharing of personal contact infos on a public forum ]

Hi Kennoo,
It is a great delight meeting you  on the Expat.com. I am a fellow expat . I am from Nigeria. I live and work in Matola. I  have been here for 5years. You can reach me on [moderated: pls use your pm]
I hope we keep in touch to share experiences of life in Mozambique together.
Cheers.
Regards,
kenny

Hi milkylove i also have hospitality qualification and a little experience and looking forward to work in Maputo, hope we will meet there sometime

Hi my name is Rey Dongonda, i have just recently graduated with Honours in Business Studies (Finance and Banking). I am still in Zimbabwe and considering moving to Mozambique as soon i get a job offer. I have a year working experience.

Olá a todos!

I am one month old at Chimoio, Mozambique as an IT manager for a multinational company.

Hope to make friends, learn Portuguese and do some business - I am a software guru.

atenciosamente
James

Hey guys how are you. I'm Reuben Erodi and am still new on this forum. Am staying here in Mozambique in Manica province and am looking for a job. I'm a holder of a diploma in secondary education from Zimbabwe and also have a certificate in agriculture as well.. Its nice knowing yaal guys have a good day guys.. ;)

Hello Erodi Reuben,

This thread is for New members of the Mozambique forum to introduce themselves.
Any job seeking please post in the appropriate area, Jobs in Mozambique section.

Thank you for your comprehension,
Marjorie

Craig and Tracy are moving to Maputo after Easter from Noordhoek, Cape Town, we will be doing property developments in and around Maputo.  We love the outdoors, diving, kayaking, tennis, hiking and weekend 4x4 in the bush type trips. Looking forward to meeting similar people, cheers Craig

Hello all,

My name is Daisy and have always lived in Mozambique. I just recently finished Law school and kind of decides that I had to do something different.
I discovered that I want to help others and do some volunteer work. Thus, I ended up in expat.

Hello, I am currently living in Maputo City. I graduated as a Computer Engineer but presently teaching in primary school. I came from the Philippines. I am looking for a part time job that is related to my degree or a private tutor. Thank you and God bless...

Marjorie wrote:

Hello,

This thread is for New members of the Mozambique forum to introduce themselves.
Any job seeking please post in the appropriate area, Jobs in Mozambique section.

Thank you for your comprehension,
Marjorie

Hi everyone,

I am planning to move to Nampula in May from Bangladesh. I have never been to Africa region before and trying to move for a year or so is being overwhelming.

I look forward to hearing from the group on Nampula as a lot of information is there in Maputo but none about Nampula.

Cheers

Life here in mozambique is simple. I prefer to stay here.

Hi Henk

Where are you operating from at the moment
P

Hello peds,

Please bear in mind that this topic is about presentation of new members.

Thank you to introduce yourself.

Also if you have any questions from members, I suggest you to create a new discussion in the Mozambique forum and then ask for your questions.

Thank you,
Marjorie

Hello how are you. I am planning to come to Moambique to look for a job mainly in the accounting or audit sector. I am from Zimbabwe

Regards

Freeborn Mukozho

I am a Zimbabwean, with lots of experience, in banking, insurance, and the motor industry.

It is my wish to settle in a democratically, progressive Mozambique, and work with any organisation, that can put my energies to good use.

hie i am looking into moving to mocambique from zimbabwe,i have a degree in sociology and would like help in finding employment that is sociology related,especially social work.i am looking forward to make a positive influence in changing the lives of locals in mocambique,your assistance in every regard would be much appreciated.God bless you.

Hey guys
I have actually just returned home and feel displaced, I don't know where and how to start. Don't know how to deal with some situations on the the daily life.
Am outside the city which makes things maybe more difficult.
Dalila, is the may event confirmed yet or still to be? If yes. Am in.
E.P

Closed