Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

New members of the Slovakia forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,
Just moved here a few months ago.
Looking to meet expats and locals, learn the language and take part in any interesting social activity.
Cheers,
Adam

Moderated by kenjee 5 months ago
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed on forum. You can register freely institution in Business Directory

Hey everyone,
Majella here from Ireland. Just moved to Banska Bystrica. Just wondering if there are any expat meetups in my area? :D

dobrý deň,

New to all this and looking to make contact with expats in Slovakia.

Married to a Lovely Slovak teacher and we have a house in Terany - Central Slovak wine region (Stredoslovenská). We will be moving to Slovakia permanently in the spring 2017.

We will be in Slovakia for Christmas and would be happy to contact expats in Slovakia.

Ewart & Alica

hi i am a colombian guy living in trebisov ,married to a slovak girl  and happy to be dad soon . we lived in england for few years and now happy to move home .i am looking to meet new people ,learn the language and work .

if there is any regular meetings of expats around kosice will be happy to participate .
regards
andres

Hello,

I am new to Slovakia, Bratislava based. Taking care of children, would love to get involved, I am open to new suggestions and have a wide variety of interests.

Hoping you are all settled in now.

Can you Explain please, how they are racist?

I am Christian Egyptian living in Kuwait but I will move to Bratislava next August to start my new business.

Can you give details about cost of living in Bratislava to 3 members family

all what I know that the average of the rental cost is from 400 to 500 Euro

What about safety? here in Kuwait i can go out anytime without danger even 4 am. Is it the same in Slovakia?

I hope to make new friends there. Currently I am learning Slovak but it seems that will take some time. what about dealing with people in English until I learn Slovak? is it acceptable?

Thank for you and I am happy to be here

Expatriate health insurance in Slovakia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Slovakia

Moving to Slovakia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Slovakia

Travel insurance in Slovakia

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Slovakia

Flights to Slovakia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Slovakia