New members of the Bosnia Herzegovine forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Bosnia Herzegovine forum? Don’t know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Bosnia Herzegovine if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

i am from Bangladesh n do garment export my target market is Bosnia i need one partner from Bosnia who could also arrange tourist visa invitation letter for me.thanks.

I finished Master studies at the Faculty of Agriculture in Sarajevo. I'm looking for a job in any sector of agriculture. Orientation: growing fruit, hydroponics, biotechnology, molecular markers, biochemistry, plant physiology, phytopathology, entomology, etc.

Who ever needs translation for Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian , English and Turkish language, contact me *

Thank you :)

Greetings from Bosnia and Herzegovina.

i'm a Syrian lady , i do graphic designe / web content manager / sound video editing . live and work as freelance in Sarajevo.
anyone in need of these services, or for just a cup of coffee. feel free to contact :)

Hi, I am a businessman who want to explore the business environment in Bosnia . if there is some one who could provide me with some information, I would appreciate. I am not sure if this is the right place to post my request.. Regards ROZ

I saw your post, my name is Ranja, I know that is from long time but if you need any help in Bosnia you can contact me on xxx
I can speak English and Arabic perfectly.

Moderated by Bhavna 2 months ago
Reason : Please exchange your contact details via private messaging
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

You shall find a job.... The trend of this Country is Agriculture.

Questions and answers about Bosnia Herzegovine

Ask your question
Are you happy in Bosnia Herzegovine?
By Priscilla
Marriage and visa requirements
By IrineG
Dealing with homesickness in Bosnia Herzegovine
By Priscilla
Customer care in Bosnia Herzegovine
By Priscilla
Baraa Najed
Concerning Visa
By Baraa Najed

Expatriate health insurance in Bosnia Herzegovine

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bosnia Herzegovine

Moving to Bosnia Herzegovine

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bosnia Herzegovine

Travel insurance in Bosnia Herzegovine

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Bosnia Herzegovine

Flights to Bosnia Herzegovine

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Bosnia Herzegovine