Close

New members of the Jamaica forum, introduce yourself here

Hi Natalie which part of JA are you relocating to?

Hi all,

My name is Ann-Marie, Im living in Trelawny. [Moderated]

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please drop an advert in the appropriate section Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Jamaica
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Well I am zain muschett I am new to this site too.well I would say i grouw up in Jamaican I spend  al moust haft of my life in England are I should say all . I am 28 born November live montegoday  3 month now I was in the royal air for befor coming to Jamaican. If ask what the total Air force it the army air defences then when and did my nurse training after suspended.and  look a  normal job as a nurse and I a male

Hi Sparklie ,

I am looking to return to Jamaica also, would like to know more of your plans and where you intend on living . Please do get in touch and maybe we can share some valuable information .

Hey everyone,i am abby gail from mandeville hoping to find alot of new friends here.i am 20 year old.

Hello, i just joined this forum. I am from Jamaica but wamts to move to Grenada. Is anyone in the forum from Grenada, who can tell me a little about life in Grenada?

Newbie , to be honous first I've cominicated with others on this format over the net. Allwaies been email. It has been two months since I'm on the island . Slowly geting myself sorted out.. loving it , investigating the many posibilites.in the new year hoping to get involve more, and meeting some of you interesting people.

Hi  I am new here. I am a Jamaican.l have lived here all my life. Also I am  .an aspiring chef.. :)

A pair of snowbirds here.  We fell in love with Jamaica on our first visit and after our second trip went home knowing where we want to spend our retirement years.  Going back for a few months stay this winter. Have some really good friends and good times waiting for us!
Just wanted to say a hello to everyone here and so glad I ran across this website!

Hi Victoria ,
Jamaica is a beautiful place to live but if you are un sure of what you will be doing as and when you get there, you will feel lost . Hope this move will give you a great sense of being . I am looking to move myself, if you like we can share a few comments. Let me know if things are going according to plan.
Toby

Husband and I divorced. Still planning to relocate eventually (hopefully by 2020)

Hi

My name is Helen , and I a looking to relocate back to JA eventually in the meantime I am looking to purchase a 2bdr house along the north coast
Could you make any suggestion or have any contacts that I can contact

interested in maybe a established gated community

Look forward to hearing from you

Hi I'm Jeff from Hamilton, going to Jamaica for the winter, like to make new friends and travel companions

Questions and answers about Jamaica

Ask your question
married
Retirement in Jamaica
By married
Jeffrey123
Canadian want to make friends in Montego Bay.
By Jeffrey123
Priscilla
Dealing with homesickness in Jamaica
By Priscilla
Priscilla
Customer care in Jamaica
By Priscilla
emastiff01
Security Manager
By emastiff01
Priscilla
Sports in Jamaica
By Priscilla

Expatriate health insurance in Jamaica

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Jamaica

Moving to Jamaica

Find tips from professionals about moving to Jamaica

Travel insurance in Jamaica

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Jamaica

Flights to Jamaica

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Jamaica