Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

New members of the Montenegro forum, introduce yourself here

@Gary : how about Jeffrey... he's American too ;) ;)

Absolutely--forgot about Jeffrey. Had not heard from him a while, slipped my mind. Thanks for reminding me.
I look forward to hooking up with him again. tell him so.

ciao gary

Hi there. My name is Jovo and I am sales manager [Moderated]

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please do not promote your services/company on the forum. Register in the business directory : Real estate in Montenegro
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Off-topic. Browse through the Real estate in Montenegro section of directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by kenjee last year
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed on forum. You may register your services freely in the Directory on green banner above.

Hi,

I am Lily, working in Tivat for International Company as Finance Manager. The Project will be closed soon and my collegues advised to apply for expat. What to say about myself: was born in Podgorica, graduated on Faculty of Economics in Podgorica. Have MSc degree in economic sciences and international standards. I have excellent relationships with the Government, Central Bank and local banks, Local Authorities etc.
I like musis, tracking, travelling, reading clasics, salsa.
If you have questions for me here I am.
Thank you,
Lily

Hello

I recommend Montenegro Living, easy to find on Internet, based in Herceg Novi. I also have a very good lawyer based there, unlike the first useless one we experienced .
Why not rent and get to know different areas? The winter time is very different from summer everywhere and that would be worth exploring

Good luck

@ leoduff > Thank you for recommending your lawyer in the business directory please. Also note that we are drifting off topic here.

--

@ All > Please note that this thread is for the introduction of new members only. If you have some questions to ask, please create your own thread on the Montenegro forum :)

Thanks

Priscilla

Hi everyone!

I'm Kate and myself and my partner are making the big move to Montenegro is October this year.  We have just arranged to come out for our first visit before we move and will be in the Tivat, Budva and other nearby places to try and scout out some information and find our more about moving over there!  We are arriving on the 21st April and will be staying until the 28th.  If anyone is around to meet up and give us some advice we would be delighted for any help/advice that is going!

Thank you,
Kate & Gavin

Hello,

I am not in Montenegro, but like you, my wife and I are considering relocating. I would be delighted to hear your frank impression and description of the country. I am well traveled and have explored Bulgaria, France and Italy as possible relocation sites. You can email me directly at viking5510 /!\ I AM A STUPID SPAMMER /!\.
Duane

DocDuane :

Hello,

I am not in Montenegro, but like you, my wife and I are considering relocating. I would be delighted to hear your frank impression and description of the country. I am well traveled and have explored Bulgaria, France and Italy as possible relocation sites. You can email me directly at viking5510 /!\ I AM A STUPID SPAMMER /!\.
Duane

Hi Duane,

Have you been to Montenegro before? Myself and Gavin have only been a handful of times but have completely fell in love with the country. Are you moving for work or for leisure?

Kate

Kate,

I have never been to Montenegro. If we relocate it will be for retirement.

May meet in Tivat some day.

Hi everyone

Native Montenegrin here....traveled, lived and studied abroad since I was a kid...married to an Israeli and we moved to Podgorica in July of 2013...now live here, setting up a business...if any foreigners in Podgorica want to meet up for coffee, we are available. We also have 3 kids so anyone with kids can give me a shout..I'd like to set up a friendly group of English speakers as well for those that are interested ;-)

Tina

Hello, I am vaibhav. Is there any cricket club in Podgorica? Kindly reply if anybody play cricket from the group.                                      V

None in Podgorica that I am aware of but a British friend who lives here played in a game at a competition of some kind in Herceg Novi this weekend he told me

Everybody, please remember that this thread is for the introduction of new members only.  Let's not go  :offtopic:

If you have some questions to ask, please search or create your own thread on the Montenegro forum :)  Thanks

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hello all,

Am Muayed Toukan from Jordan and am planning to open business in Podgorica next March. My business will be an Arabian restaurant.

Hope I will enjoy in the forum and I find some good answers that will help me to do things easily and smoothly and for sure to have some great friends.

Thank you

Hi all,
just joint this site as we are looking to take the plunge & make the move to MNE in the next few years. We have a property in the Herceg Novi area which we bought about 2 years ago & have just done a complete renovation inside & out. we came over about 8-9 times during 2016 due to the complexity of the renovation. Although we know quite a bit about the area we would like to meet up with either expats or montenegrians who can speak english when we come over in 2017.
Hope to hear from you all soon

Paul & Vika

PAUL VIKA :

Hi all,
just joint this site as we are looking to take the plunge & make the move to MNE in the next few years. We have a property in the Herceg Novi area which we bought about 2 years ago & have just done a complete renovation inside & out. we came over about 8-9 times during 2016 due to the complexity of the renovation. Although we know quite a bit about the area we would like to meet up with either expats or montenegrians who can speak english when we come over in 2017.
Hope to hear from you all soon

Paul & Vika

Hi Paul and Vika.
My name is Natasha and I live in Kotor - the town 1h of driving from Herceg Novi. I am tourist guide on English and Russian language. I will be in Montenegro till end of October 2017.
For all info you can write me on e-mail: ***

Greetings from Kotor, Montenegro

Moderated by Priscilla 2 months ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi All,

My name is Nick Latif, and I retired to Herceg Novi last September.  I plan on staying here as long as I can, and would like to find other Americans that might be in the area!

I can be reached via email:  ***

and you can find me on Facebook as ***

Best to all, and enjoy this beautiful country!

Moderated by Priscilla 2 months ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

I retired to Herceg Novi from the U.S. last September!  Let me know when y'all arrive!  I'll check back on expat.com on occasion to check updates . . . best regards, Nick Latif

Hi
Did you open Byblos? this question was for the member from Jordan.

Expatriate health insurance in Montenegro

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Montenegro

Moving to Montenegro

Find tips from professionals about moving to Montenegro

Travel insurance in Montenegro

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Montenegro

Flights to Montenegro

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Montenegro