New members of the Montenegro forum, introduce yourself here

@Gary : how about Jeffrey... he's American too ;);)

Absolutely--forgot about Jeffrey. Had not heard from him a while, slipped my mind. Thanks for reminding me.
I look forward to hooking up with him again. tell him so.

ciao gary

Hi there. My name is Jovo and I am sales manager [Moderated]

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not promote your services/company on the forum. Register in the business directory : Real estate in Montenegro
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Off-topic. Browse through the Real estate in Montenegro section of directory.
Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed on forum. You may register your services freely in the Directory on green banner above.

Hi,

I am Lily, working in Tivat for International Company as Finance Manager. The Project will be closed soon and my collegues advised to apply for expat. What to say about myself: was born in Podgorica, graduated on Faculty of Economics in Podgorica. Have MSc degree in economic sciences and international standards. I have excellent relationships with the Government, Central Bank and local banks, Local Authorities etc.
I like musis, tracking, travelling, reading clasics, salsa.
If you have questions for me here I am.
Thank you,
Lily

Hello

I recommend Montenegro Living, easy to find on Internet, based in Herceg Novi. I also have a very good lawyer based there, unlike the first useless one we experienced .
Why not rent and get to know different areas? The winter time is very different from summer everywhere and that would be worth exploring

Good luck

@ leoduff > Thank you for recommending your lawyer in the business directory please. Also note that we are drifting off topic here.

--

@ All > Please note that this thread is for the introduction of new members only. If you have some questions to ask, please create your own thread on the Montenegro forum :)

Thanks

Priscilla

Hi everyone!

I'm Kate and myself and my partner are making the big move to Montenegro is October this year.  We have just arranged to come out for our first visit before we move and will be in the Tivat, Budva and other nearby places to try and scout out some information and find our more about moving over there!  We are arriving on the 21st April and will be staying until the 28th.  If anyone is around to meet up and give us some advice we would be delighted for any help/advice that is going!

Thank you,
Kate & Gavin

Hello,

I am not in Montenegro, but like you, my wife and I are considering relocating. I would be delighted to hear your frank impression and description of the country. I am well traveled and have explored Bulgaria, France and Italy as possible relocation sites. You can email me directly at ***
Duane

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
DocDuane wrote:

Hello,

I am not in Montenegro, but like you, my wife and I are considering relocating. I would be delighted to hear your frank impression and description of the country. I am well traveled and have explored Bulgaria, France and Italy as possible relocation sites. You can email me directly at viking5510 at gmail.
Duane

Hi Duane,

Have you been to Montenegro before? Myself and Gavin have only been a handful of times but have completely fell in love with the country. Are you moving for work or for leisure?

Kate

Kate,

I have never been to Montenegro. If we relocate it will be for retirement.

May meet in Tivat some day.

Hi everyone

Native Montenegrin here....traveled, lived and studied abroad since I was a kid...married to an Israeli and we moved to Podgorica in July of 2013...now live here, setting up a business...if any foreigners in Podgorica want to meet up for coffee, we are available. We also have 3 kids so anyone with kids can give me a shout..I'd like to set up a friendly group of English speakers as well for those that are interested ;-)

Tina

Hello, I am vaibhav. Is there any cricket club in Podgorica? Kindly reply if anybody play cricket from the group.                                      V

None in Podgorica that I am aware of but a British friend who lives here played in a game at a competition of some kind in Herceg Novi this weekend he told me

Everybody, please remember that this thread is for the introduction of new members only.  Let's not go  :offtopic:

If you have some questions to ask, please search or create your own thread on the Montenegro forum :)  Thanks

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hello all,

Am Muayed Toukan from Jordan and am planning to open business in Podgorica next March. My business will be an Arabian restaurant.

Hope I will enjoy in the forum and I find some good answers that will help me to do things easily and smoothly and for sure to have some great friends.

Thank you

Hi all,
just joint this site as we are looking to take the plunge & make the move to MNE in the next few years. We have a property in the Herceg Novi area which we bought about 2 years ago & have just done a complete renovation inside & out. we came over about 8-9 times during 2016 due to the complexity of the renovation. Although we know quite a bit about the area we would like to meet up with either expats or montenegrians who can speak english when we come over in 2017.
Hope to hear from you all soon

Paul & Vika

PAUL VIKA wrote:

Hi all,
just joint this site as we are looking to take the plunge & make the move to MNE in the next few years. We have a property in the Herceg Novi area which we bought about 2 years ago & have just done a complete renovation inside & out. we came over about 8-9 times during 2016 due to the complexity of the renovation. Although we know quite a bit about the area we would like to meet up with either expats or montenegrians who can speak english when we come over in 2017.
Hope to hear from you all soon

Paul & Vika

Hi Paul and Vika.
My name is Natasha and I live in Kotor - the town 1h of driving from Herceg Novi. I am tourist guide on English and Russian language. I will be in Montenegro till end of October 2017.
For all info you can write me on e-mail: ***

Greetings from Kotor, Montenegro

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi All,

My name is Nick Latif, and I retired to Herceg Novi last September.  I plan on staying here as long as I can, and would like to find other Americans that might be in the area!

I can be reached via email:  ***

and you can find me on Facebook as ***

Best to all, and enjoy this beautiful country!

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

I retired to Herceg Novi from the U.S. last September!  Let me know when y'all arrive!  I'll check back on expat.com on occasion to check updates . . . best regards, Nick Latif

Hi
Did you open Byblos? this question was for the member from Jordan.

Hello to everyone!
My name is Evgeniy and i'm from Russia,Moscow.I want to open small car renting company in Montenegro!If someone know anything about this i will kindly respect for the information!
Thanks beforehand!

I am considering a move to Montenegro with my wife
When ? which city ? I dont know yet
We will travel all cities in Montenegro after that  we will decide which city.Because we dont want come back again our country. for us number one is  Kotor.
Because of we must do good plans and we must find  job
İf someone could help us we will be grateful.
Best Regards

Hi

I am a newbie.
Me and my boyfriend is planning to relocate in Montenegro but I dont know which place is better and peaceful. I have no idea which is better option, to go to montenegro by tourist visa or working visa? And how to obtain a working visa.

thanks

Hi,
would recommend a move to MNE with out a doubt!! We are looking to move within 5 years but would have been sooner but for business commitments here in the UK.
We have a place in HN & visited about 8-9 times last year but sadly this year will only be 1-2 times due to business commitments.

P&V

Hi dears,

I want to move to Montenegro in 2018 with my wife
First visit will be on New year's eve
Then Again in April

I'm now working on logistics but i want to try something else

Could you pls advise if you know about the costs when establishing a company

thanks

Hello everyone, I have moved to Montenegro almost a month ago and this is where i call home right now. But ofcourse as any newbie I am dealing with struggles. Especially with accomomdation and job. So let's meet up with other expats and figure out ways to help each other. With all love from me and my wife

Hi Cherkes,

Good to hear from you, the beginning of new life in Montenegro, I am also planning to start a new life there in a couple of months,
Hope you shall overcome the initial difficulties soon and become the integral part of your new homeland. kindly share your experience.
Best of luck!

Hi

I would  like to connect with anyone who could share information surrounding the topic of emigrating from South Africa to Montenegro.

I am also interested in setting up a business , and would like to learn about the challenges and opportunities in providing products / services to the rest of Europe.

Needless to say , I would probably need accommodation and to learn to read write and speak Montenegrin.

warm regards

Jerome

Hello, I'm Tamara from Montenegro. I live in the northern part of Montenegro in the town named Berane. My hometown is Herceg Novi. I have a four children and two grandchildren. I am a retired archaeologist, like to listen a jazz and classical music, read some old books, not modern novels,love art and painting, write some poetry and prose on my blog. I have some family property for sale and my aim is to move in Podgorica to live.

i'm Barbaros from Istanbul/Turkey..

in 2018, me, my wife and our 6 years old son will be moving to Montenegro.
there are some business ideas in our plans which we can deal with,
but we don't want to decide fast. we have time..

first of all, we love Montenegro, we really do :)
living in a place which you love, makes you feel much more happier,
and a city which is inhabited by people who loves that city, is much more positive place..

we hope to be there lately in the summer,
till then, we will be visiting the country for several times for organisations of our living..

i wish everybody a healthy and lucky life, at the places that they love
and hope to share a helpful support via expat.com..

Hi my name is Doncillia, I'm thinking of moving to Montenegro September of 2020 with my two year old daughter. I'm originally from Sierra Leone and being living in the USA for over 20 years as a special police Officer. I'm tired of fast pace of life and looking forward to quiet life by the beach or mountains side.  Many of my friends has great things to say about Montenegro. I'm planning on visiting Montenegro this September with my daughter. Any one have a good travel agent that can help with our stay for 10 day. I would like to visit Budva, Ulcinj, Koro and zabljak.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751382

Thanks!

Closed