Close

New members of the Reunion Island forum, introduce yourself here

Hi
Did you finally make that move? Are you still in London. I have just joined the group and would like to connect with you to find out how you did the move?

Regards

Tina

Hi Michael

Great to find you here. Would be great to share some of our aspirations and skills we have. I am in the same boat like you.  Did you finally make that move?

regards

Tina

Hello Tina and english speakers,

I'm French Foreign Language teacher. And here is website for you. Hope you'll enjoy your new experience in La Réunion.

Best Regards.

https://www.50languages.com/phrasebook/en/fr/

Hi

Many thanks for your link and thank you for the best wishes.

regards
Tina

Hello everyone,
I'm looking to relocate to St-Denis, currently living in California where I met my fiancé who lives there on the island. He is a musician and owns a small business, I am a holistic healer by hobby and create media content for a living. We were discussing where we should get married but ultimately we will settle on the island. I'm hoping to get some insight on how complicate(or not) this process will be, also how are other expats transitioning on the island?

Brittany

Hi all,
Iam currently living in Cape Town but are very interested in immigrating to Reunion.
Can some one please provide me with the correct procedures and stes to follow
Thanks
Alwyn Kruger

Hai..

My name is Anna from Bandung Indonesia
I plan to research in University of La Reunion
So, I need more information about how to live there
Thank you

@Annayuliana

You have a 25-page PDF downloadable guide available at http://www.univ-reunion.fr/fileadmin/Fi … /guide.pdf

Hi
Im prabu from chennai just joind ths friendship form basicallly im weavers community doing textiles.
Friendly regrds
Prabu

Moderated by Priscilla 2 weeks ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Expatriate health insurance in Reunion Island

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Reunion Island

Moving to Reunion Island

Find tips from professionals about moving to Reunion Island

Travel insurance in Reunion Island

Enjoy stress-free travel to Reunion Island