Close

New members of the Fiji forum, introduce yourself here

My Self Praveen, from india , put up at Ba town , Western Nadi . Started working here . Basically an Supply Chain manager .

My name is Rachel & I currently reside in Brisbane. I have spent around 15 years travelling back & forth between Australia and Fiji. My mum and sister used to reside in Suva and now I have decided it's my turn to move over and have the experience I have always dreamt of!
I am looking at starting my own business in Suva and on Kadavu first and hopefully expand in the future. However, am struggling to find information on immigration as the website just doesn't load!
Hopefully I will be there by the end of the year, fingers crossed!

thanks fred

Hi
If you interested in buying land in kadavu.i have a friend who can help you
Nice view
Regards

Moderated by Bhavna 3 months ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Sure that would be great to get the contact info. you can private message me. although I won't be going back to Fiji until Nov/Dec...thanks for the feedback :)

thks for reply,i mostly stay at sofitel resorts for couple days,have free massage with package inlude,after go to malolo islands for couple days,move for 1-2 weeks to fiji pals,paific harbour where i stay for last 17 years at rci time share apartmet,.

My name is psalm Paul a catholic I am a. Carpenter and aluminum installa I am a graduate also study marketing ,am from Nigeria I want to find out if I can come to Fiji and work and been paid a good salary
Thanks

Contact.
Email.xxx
Regards

Moderated by Christopher last month
Reason : Please avoid sharing contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Yes I need assist I want to know more about Fiji before moving in.
Thanks

good salary a 2 FS a hour,.lucky if you get,.you can save a lot,i dont think nigerian can get easy visa to fiji,.not shure,.

Hi..all

I'm criston from Philippines working in suva fiji islands,  its nice to live here but its to much expensive in terms of transportation!!

transport is so cheap,where you live-work,

salary is to small,thats the problem in fiji,not transport,.i get cab from nadi drive 3 hours a half for less 150 FJS only,its not expensive- destination,

Alright give me your contact information

Hi I am Thamara,

I am a HR professional and looking for a job to move to Fiji.

I am Professional Accountant & would like to find a job in Fiji & move there

Hi Everyone,
My Name is Delwyn Dsouza, i am from Mumbai India, I am a Hr Manager with 7+ years of work experience and i am looking forward to visit and work in Fiji, and contribute to the beautiful nation.

Expatriate health insurance in Fiji

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Fiji

Moving to Fiji

Find tips from professionals about moving to Fiji

Travel insurance in Fiji

Enjoy stress-free travel to Fiji