New members of the Fiji forum, introduce yourself here

thks for reply,i mostly stay at sofitel resorts for couple days,have free massage with package inlude,after go to malolo islands for couple days,move for 1-2 weeks to fiji pals,paific harbour where i stay for last 17 years at rci time share apartmet,.

My name is psalm Paul a catholic I am a. Carpenter and aluminum installa I am a graduate also study marketing ,am from Nigeria I want to find out if I can come to Fiji and work and been paid a good salary
Thanks

Yes I need assist I want to know more about Fiji before moving in.
Thanks

good salary a 2 FS a hour,.lucky if you get,.you can save a lot,i dont think nigerian can get easy visa to fiji,.not shure,.

Hi..all

I'm criston from Philippines working in suva fiji islands,  its nice to live here but its to much expensive in terms of transportation!!

transport is so cheap,where you live-work,

salary is to small,thats the problem in fiji,not transport,.i get cab from nadi drive 3 hours a half for less 150 FJS only,its not expensive- destination,

Alright give me your contact information

Hi I am Thamara,

I am a HR professional and looking for a job to move to Fiji.

I am Professional Accountant & would like to find a job in Fiji & move there

Hi Everyone,
My Name is Delwyn Dsouza, i am from Mumbai India, I am a Hr Manager with 7+ years of work experience and i am looking forward to visit and work in Fiji, and contribute to the beautiful nation.

I'm interested in going to Fiji next year. I have a little knowledge about this country, that's why I would love to learn more.

Learn what,.fiji is indian sugar islands destination,.fiji is 80%indian,.go there,and you will be happy,.like live in mumbai,.

Hi can you give me some guidance to find some Jobs in Fiji.
I am a HR Professional From Mumbai India seeking to migrate to Fiji.
I currently hold 7+ years of work experience. and I am 31 Years old.

Hi, thanks for replying.
I have 30 years working experience in Textile readymade garments  as a merchandiser ( marketing ).
Pls advice any related kind of job or any job.
Also give me your mobile number to speak you.
Thanks & Regards
Rengachari.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi all
i am a new member, moving to suva in 2 weeks with my partner and toddler for work. hoping to find others with young kids on here!
happy to be here and meet you all!
lu

Hi everyone,

I'm David from Italy and I'm considering a job in Fiji for Fiji Airways.
I'm going to ask a couple of questions about VISA and Jobs on this forum.

Regards

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751317

Thanks!

Closed