New members of the Russia forum, introduce yourself here

hi my name is rizal im Indonesian i have plan to move n live in russia but i need a job.
anything jobs its oke for me important i can get a job in russia specially in moscow.
i do grapich design now, i can drive car and i have certificate dan 1 Aikido martial art.
so everyone have information tell me..
thanks

riza ferbiant wrote:

hi my name is rizal im Indonesian i have plan to move n live in russia but i need a job.
anything jobs its oke for me important i can get a job in russia specially in moscow.
i do grapich design now, i can drive car and i have certificate dan 1 Aikido martial art.
so everyone have information tell me..
thanks

Welcome to the forum.

Please be aware that the Russian currency is very low on the market rates and may be downgraded soon to junk status.

i concern not only money, but important first i can get anything a job in moscow because i have plan will live in moscow
so i hope you can help to find some job for me
actually my girl friend is russian but she just return from indonesia for 1 year, so she has known yet to much information a job for me. and we have plan will get married and live in russia. so i want get some job first before i go there.
please help me everybody

'm a British native speaking English teacher, married with two children, with permanent residence in Moscow, Rublevka. I have an entrepreneur's license, and therefore have the right to teach English in Moscow on a self employed basis.

I have been teaching English to Russians in Moscow, Rublevka region for almost 10 years. During this time I have taught young children from the age of four to seventeen years. Many of my pupils who were originally pure beginners with no prior knowledge of English whatsoever are now fluent English speaking individuals who have excelled with confidence at school, and have passed their English exams with confidence of gaining good results.

Hi. I'll be very happy to talk to you)

Somebody in SPB ?! I'm here almost 3 years, wanna make some new friends? JOIN!

Hi everyone,

Happy new year to you all.

Hello everyone,
I'm Ari, I'm from the U.S. and I'm moving to St. Petersburg in a couple weeks to teach English. My Russian is very poor but I'm determined to get better at it. I'm Muslim and if there are any fellow Muslims sisters out there, message me! I need info about halal shops/restaurants, want to meet up for coffee, practice a little Russian and would love if maybe someone could show me around. And to those who are not Muslim, I'd still like all the aforementioned things (I guess minus the info about halal part of shops and restaurants, unless you know of such things).

Hi,
I am European, considering a job in Yaroslavl. I was wondering if there is an expat community there.
Cheers

Hi ! My name is Patty and I am an American looking to work and live in Moscow Russia..

It is a lot of preparation but most importantly finding employment opportunities.

I have years of experience in the healthcare field along with childcare .. Including ownership of my own housekeeping business .

So if anyone has any ideas or connections I'd appreciate all I can get ! I look forward to moving to Moscow in the spring to early summer !

Thanks !!

Hello Nickew,

This is how your post is actually :

Hello Everyone,

I am an English teacher. I ahve been teaching in SE-Asia (vietnam, Laos, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, ....) for 8 years and in China (sh-en.nlt.cc/T_00001534.html) for 3 years.
Last may, I came to Russia (Moscow). I have a few students that I got from agencies here in Moscow.

I speak fluent German (as good and sometimes better than the natives), good Spanish, good Chinese (got my HSK4 and studied acupuncture for one year), intermediate Laotian and Thai, a bit French and Farsi.

I love music and dancing. I play Djembe very good.

If you want to study English or German or have questions and want to know me better, let me know.

Wish to get a lot of responses form you guys and girls here in Moscow.

Cheers,
Nick

Hellow everyone,                                                                   im nancy sabado im looking for a job.like home cleaners or partime.im hardworking person i have experience for housekeeper long time ago,i work before in abu dhabi for 5yrs.then i move to beuirut lebanon 4yrs.work as caretakeer.then i aply again her in stpeterburg im work her for almost 4yrs.i lost my job.my employer can not afford already to pay me with my salary,bec.the currency of dollar is very high as of nw sometime i have partime but i need a permanent  job.pls.help me to find a work guy's Godbless to all of us..

Try expat.ru under empoyment and resume. There are jobs listed there that might suit you. Fill in the resume, and you will receive a lot of offers, from employers, agents and direct contact from individual families.

Even though Russia is currently in a depression, their continues to be a high demand for qualified child carers who are also English native speakers from UK , USA and Canada.

There is some red tape for you to deal with beforehand, with employers, ensure they give you full package with invitation, work visa, and accomadation. Live in with families? they can provide you with invitation. Ensure you have all the required official documents before you arrive.

What a strange mod, I've never been considered off topic before. The advice was highly informative and extremely relevent to the above post of Patty,, due to the 10 years experience I've had in Moscow.
But if that's what you want? goodbye

HEllo!iam lily cajalne,36 yrs old married and i have 2 children.
   I been worked here in russia for 1months as a nanny and house keeper.
  I been also work in HongKong for 1year.and 13 years in Korea as a house keeper. My everyday work is cooking,washing,ironing,car waching,taking care of 2 children .My focus is cleaning .i do dasting,mopping,wipe all the furnitures,tidy up all the mess.since i have worked as a cleaning for so long,i nkow the type of cemical that is used in many different surfaces ang furnitures.ang which is could not be used.

Привет ,

Нет еше . Я в Москву сейчас живу . Ишу тоже кому то можно с нем или с нее обшаться по поводу поднимать уравен . :)

Ахмад

@jwsimpson > one of our moderators has made a mistake. Sorry about that. I have reposted your message.

Hello mushina,

Kindly note that this is an English speaking forum and as such, it would be great if you could post your messages only in English.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

{moderated : No free publicity please ]

Sure .

Thanks for your note .

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=437625

Thanks!

Closed