New members of the Australia forum, introduce yourself here

Hello Everyone!!

Am still waiting for my PR Visa ,  and was wondering if anyone from IT jobs in these blog.. Just wanted to know whats the process of Interview for jobs in Australia.  Any feedback will be appreciated...

Thanks!!

Hi, im ebby from nigeria. My dream is to move to Australia after my law school this year. I don't know how it's going to be but I plan to further my studies and get A good job to explore my primary and secondary preference. It's a dream that's getting so close

ebierepeace wrote:

Hi, im ebby from nigeria. My dream is to move to Australia after my law school this year. I don't know how it's going to be but I plan to further my studies and get A good job to explore my primary and secondary preference. It's a dream that's getting so close

Hi ebby
Welcome to Expat.com.

As a suggestion have you considered doing some extra study, coming to Australia on a student visa and doing a course here. On this visa you can work part time and check out law firms for work.
For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au

Hi all!

I just arrived ! im inCanberra now.Im from PEru and i live  with my fiance.We are getting married in October.I dnt know anyone here and im looking for a job!dont know where to start =S
cheers
yas

hi for all Expat.com chiefs
as i intruduce last week my name is amanuel hiskias from ethiopia and currently i am a third year geomatics engneering student at adama science and technology university and now i want to say on this page if Expat.com is the real to move peoples please i am the only think to request in this website so people say this not the real this fake say but why you do such gokas please if ot is the real please take me from my country  to australia i didnt want tolive here becouse of there aree so money problems like shortage of education ,food  etc ok please cheif as you see this post speed up the process/

amanuel hiskias wrote:

hi for all Expat.com chiefs
as i intruduce last week my name is amanuel hiskias from ethiopia and currently i am a third year geomatics engneering student at adama science and technology university and now i want to say on this page if Expat.com is the real to move peoples please i am the only think to request in this website so people say this not the real this fake say but why you do such gokas please if ot is the real please take me from my country  to australia i didnt want tolive here becouse of there aree so money problems like shortage of education ,food  etc ok please cheif as you see this post speed up the process/

First thing to do is to see if you qualify for a visa. For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au

I am South Sudanese living now in Renk County Upper Nile State South Sudan. I am a lecturer at Upper Nile University Faculty of Education for History.I want to move and live in Australia for my children education and get a chance of making my PhD. Another reason concern the insecurity in South Sudan which let it future seem to be gloomy.
  and thank. Samaan Galuak Bliew Jak.

Samaan Galuak Bliew Jak wrote:

I am South Sudanese living now in Renk County Upper Nile State South Sudan. I am a lecturer at Upper Nile University Faculty of Education for History.I want to move and live in Australia for my children education and get a chance of making my PhD. Another reason concern the insecurity in South Sudan which let it future seem to be gloomy.
  and thank. Samaan Galuak Bliew Jak.

For cost of living www.numbeo.com

2 the gwapa Christine and pamilya and associates
Magandang hapon and sweet blessed holy week to Christine and Ex-pat organization

About myself David Frazer Melbourne single looking Friendly out-going clean tidy very supportive good sense
of humour I just came back from the Philippines Cavite Baclaran Alabang Las Pinas  Then off later to
Siquijor Dumaguete and Cebu      Visited Davao where its a growing island nearly as busy as Metro Manila
  Mintal on the way to Gen San toured around for a week or so  I Christine find it comforting to
start with tagalog to learn your dialect    Start of each fiesta talk to the person who kills the pig or cow to find out
about this tradition Been on ferries super ferries taxi-cab Jeepney many tricycle rides Kara ok e videoke
times   Quite  few beach resorts on these islands  Fit healthy good exercise program collections music dvd cd
some pionoy  Like Sarah Geronimo Lea Salonga Regine Valesque Bautista bros   I like to get around meet people make the most of whats available around  Very  interested in the S.P.A.G program here in the Latrobe valley having christian values  Thats all for now nice that I have found a awesome pinoy site to expand knowing your culture and traditions  David Pakenham Melbourne  Hanggang sa susunod na pagakakataon ang lahat ng mga pinakamahusay na mahusay na programa at samahan na may magandang relasyon pinoy at ng iba pang mga uri tumagal ng mahusay na pag
aalaga David

hi i'm new here and please i want some help i'm from tunisia and i want to live in australia i love that country i want to find a job so i can move to australia i have a diploma in mechanic and plastic and moulding designe and i'm 26 years old thank you.

fouedo wrote:

hi i'm new here and please i want some help i'm from tunisia and i want to live in australia i love that country i want to find a job so i can move to australia i have a diploma in mechanic and plastic and moulding designe and i'm 26 years old thank you.

For jobs www.seek.com.au  or do a Google search for jobs and then apply.

magandang hapon 2 wrote:

2 the gwapa Christine and pamilya and associates
Magandang hapon and sweet blessed holy week to Christine and Ex-pat organization

About myself David Frazer Melbourne single looking Friendly out-going clean tidy very supportive good sense
of humour I just came back from the Philippines Cavite Baclaran Alabang Las Pinas  Then off later to
Siquijor Dumaguete and Cebu      Visited Davao where its a growing island nearly as busy as Metro Manila
  Mintal on the way to Gen San toured around for a week or so  I Christine find it comforting to
start with tagalog to learn your dialect    Start of each fiesta talk to the person who kills the pig or cow to find out
about this tradition Been on ferries super ferries taxi-cab Jeepney many tricycle rides Kara ok e videoke
times   Quite  few beach resorts on these islands  Fit healthy good exercise program collections music dvd cd
some pionoy  Like Sarah Geronimo Lea Salonga Regine Valesque Bautista bros   I like to get around meet people make the most of whats available around  Very  interested in the S.P.A.G program here in the Latrobe valley having christian values  Thats all for now nice that I have found a awesome pinoy site to expand knowing your culture and traditions  David Pakenham Melbourne  Hanggang sa susunod na pagakakataon ang lahat ng mga pinakamahusay na mahusay na programa at samahan na may magandang relasyon pinoy at ng iba pang mga uri tumagal ng mahusay na pag
aalaga David

Your post is very difficult to follow.

Hi Julien, nice to know you.

I am a new comer in this forum. I worked at PT Caltex Pacific Indonesia, an American Oil Company with latest position as Head Rig Mechanic and Heavy Equipment Maintenance Coordinator leading maintenance of 800 heavy equipment. I have also experience in welding and Heavy Equipment operation.

I am looking for a Job, would you help me?

Regards

Rusdi Affandi
[email protected]

Hi Rusdi Affandi > have a look at the Work in Australia guide and for visa procedure here.

Just to remind that this topic is "New members of the Australia forum, introduce yourself here", if you have specific questions, you can please start a new topic on the forum.

I would also like to welcome all new members and thank you for your introduction.  :)

thank you

Thanks Christ, nice to know you.

Hello, just moved here from London. I am from Czech Republic hoping to meet some more Czechs here.Misa

Hello everybody!!

Anyone looking for work in Australia please read the following.

For jobs www.seek.com.au

Hi everyone,

I'm Carol. Ive been living in Melbourne for 6 years now. Used to live in the USA before coming here but I'm originally from Venezuela. Happy to say I became an Australian citizen this year. Love this country and love Melbourne.

Cheers,

Good day all...I'm from the Easstern Cape...I'm a Single Lady..I've got my own buseness in Eastern Cape..I'm a verry hard working lady'my buseness b going for 13 years...I'm thinking of getting a job in Australia...that's my goal,I'm a goal person'I set goals in my life'that's how I sucseed' I whould Love just to get away from South Africa..Nothing is bonding me down to stay in S.A....I'm prepared to do any Work...throu my Prayers I ask GOD to open new door for me' Regards Annette

Hello everybody,

My name is lucie.
I'm french and 24 years old.
I could travelled a lot since my childhood, for vacacion, or to work in foreign country.
My projet now it's to go in australia for a while and working there of course to have money to can discover this country.
If someone have advices to leave there, find a job quickly....

Thanks

it's so hard to find a job online :(

jlucie wrote:

Hello everybody,

My name is lucie.
I'm french and 24 years old.
I could travelled a lot since my childhood, for vacacion, or to work in foreign country.
My projet now it's to go in australia for a while and working there of course to have money to can discover this country.
If someone have advices to leave there, find a job quickly....

Thanks

First thing to do is check whether you qualify for a visa. For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au  There are many visa options and some allow a limited stay with the ability to work.

Annette De Beer wrote:

Good day all...I'm from the Easstern Cape...I'm a Single Lady..I've got my own buseness in Eastern Cape..I'm a verry hard working lady'my buseness b going for 13 years...I'm thinking of getting a job in Australia...that's my goal,I'm a goal person'I set goals in my life'that's how I sucseed' I whould Love just to get away from South Africa..Nothing is bonding me down to stay in S.A....I'm prepared to do any Work...throu my Prayers I ask GOD to open new door for me' Regards Annette

Welcome to EB.

You obviously will need a visa to work in Oz. For information and applications www.immi.gov.au 

Just be aware that unemployment is rising here which makes it very hard for overseas people to get work.
Cost of living is high as are taxes.

Hi fuedo,

Do you have some advices to find one before to leave or there ?

sorry i have no idea i'm like you want some advice but i can't go there without job i need job to take visa

Hello carol,

Maybe you woul have some advices for us, to find job quickly from our own country or directly there? What about host there? ...Any information you have would be very usefull.

Cheers

jlucie wrote:

Hello carol,

Maybe you woul have some advices for us, to find job quickly from our own country or directly there? What about host there? ...Any information you have would be very usefull.

Cheers

Have you considered a working holiday visa. ?? This allows you to work and move around the country and get a feel for the place. There is an age restriction on this visa.

yes this is what i'm going to do but i would prefere to find a job befor to leave.

Hello I am lily,who is Australia citizen.i was wondering who would like to rent a room,my house has a single room available,please contact me any time by Email:[email protected]

I am in Brisbane

hi lucie ,
you can go there and try to find a job it's better than try to find a job online
good luck  ;)

fouedo wrote:

hi lucie ,
you can go there and try to find a job it's better than try to find a job online
good luck  ;)

What fouedo has said is quite true. You need to be in country to find a job. Some work is seasonal such as fruit picking, vegetable harvesting
I suggest you Google  something like 'seasonal work in australia' or 'fruit picking jobs australia' 
Backpacker hostels often know of work too.

Thanks for the Forum & welcome.

I'm Luc ( french canadian) born in Québec , Bilingual , 49 y,  i  live in Yukon Territorie for 20 years now.  Enjoy outdoors & 4 seasons . Like Arts scene  &  healthy active living  life style , looking to mouve to Australia  ( Melbourne region ) , just learning about all type of visa ....... , I'm Massage therapist by trade over 10 years , I plan to offer my work in Australia .  Looking from any experience market job to rent to life style to networking . Thanks a head for your time.
sincerely
Luc.

greatnature wrote:

Thanks for the Forum & welcome.

I'm Luc ( french canadian) born in Québec , Bilingual , 49 y,  i  live in Yukon Territorie for 20 years now.  Enjoy outdoors & 4 seasons . Like Arts scene  &  healthy active living  life style , looking to mouve to Australia  ( Melbourne region ) , just learning about all type of visa ....... , I'm Massage therapist by trade over 10 years , I plan to offer my work in Australia .  Looking from any experience market job to rent to life style to networking . Thanks a head for your time.
sincerely
Luc.

To be brutally honest your field of expertise can be done by a local and with unemployment rising companies will not hire expats.

Ok, I appreciate for your time .

ill do my work.
sincerely
thanks .

Luc.

E

hi my name is Yussuf.  am from Tanzania and my long cherish dream is to advance my education in Australia and live there while working
        have always been doing through scholars but its been difficulty but I hope I will be there one day

yussypussy wrote:

hi my name is Yussuf.  am from Tanzania and my long cherish dream is to advance my education in Australia and live there while working
        have always been doing through scholars but its been difficulty but I hope I will be there one day

Welcome to Expat.com.

Have you looked at getting a student visa ? For visa information and applications www.immi.giv.au
On a student you can work part time.
Just be warned that Australia is an expensive country to live in. For cost of living www.numbeo.com

I am living in Sydney, and is looking for South African in my age group to communicate with 55+.

Closed