Close

New members of the Czech Republic forum, introduce yourself here

Hey, I'm Ryan. I live in Toronto, Canada but desperately want to move to another country. I just lived in Florida, USA for 6 months and I loved not being in Canada.

I have slavic origins and I am interested in a masters degree in finance after which I want to live in Prague. I am here to find out just how to do that.

hello, well i actually i'm planning to move to prague in a few months... and i am a little scare.. so if anyone around here have some advice...

Hi all! I've just joined expat.com, but I've been living in Czech Republic since August 2014. I live in Tisnov, a small town outside of Brno. I'm happy to make friends, share advice, or be a host if you are traveling in the area (ex to Brno or Porta Coeli).

Hi Jenny! If you're interested sometime in the future (I don't live in Prague and would make the trip), I've been meaning to go to the Jewish Museum (it's not actually as much a museum as it means checking out the historically Jewish synagogues and cemetery). It's a bit expensive, a 25 euro ticket. But I'm also interested in the art museums!

Good evening everyone,

I am looking for some Kiwis living in Czech Republic as I would love to get in touch with them. I am really interested in New Zealand history, culture and people. I have spent nearly one year in New Zealand and since that time I can't stop thinking about this beautiful country.

Thank you for your reply.

Love Alena

Hi, my name is Shina. I am from Nigeria and I have been here for about 5yrs already. My main reason for joining this forum is to share my experience in Prague, CZ and also to see what foreigners are mostly interested in... perhaps if there is any way I can help.

Shina.

I'm Javed Iqbal Khan Khattak, working as researcher in Czech University of Life Sciences

Hello Everyone,
I'm Javed a researcher in Czech University of life sciences, love to travel and explore new cities and places, i'm in Prague from last 3 years. if new one need some help you can ask. i love to meet new people and show them the city . best wishes

I am looking for a native Farsi speaker to pick up my Farsi in exchange for English. I live in Vysočina

Truhlaska

If anybody is interested more about rural area of east part, let me know. Travellers alwayas welcomed :)

Hi everyone,

My name is Sheila and I am a law student from the US who will be working an internship in Prague this summer. I'm extremely nervous but also excited at the prospect! I don't know anyone in Prague but can't wait to change that.

I'm looking for a private apt to rent for two months starting in June, so if anyone has an idea, please let me know!

Sheila

Hey, I am Gaston from Rwanda, I currently a student of Engineering Physics in Germany. I would like to visit Prague for 2 days. I would like anyone who can help me with anything. like a place to stay, some basic culture of people over there and so on.
Thank you,
Kind regards
Gaston

Expatriate health insurance in Czech Republic

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Czech Republic

Moving to the Czech Republic

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Czech Republic

Travel insurance in Czech Republic

Enjoy stress-free travel to the Czech Republic

Flights to the Czech Republic

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to the Czech Republic