I need a help on contractual work agreement .

Hello brothers and sisters...

I am a driver employed here at a private home in a contractual way of agreement for the last two years  and now i am at the finishing time ending the next 2 months however i need to change the work place to another kafeel/ sponsor/ if i get a better payment and condition. I came to KSA, Riyadh by the contract visa but i am not sure whether it is possible or not to be transferred to another sponsor. I am informing my sponsors not to go back to my home country rather to continue on another home by transferring the residence permit by recruitment agencies. Even though, my sponsor is not voluntary to go to another sponsor and he asked me to continue as it is unless and otherwise to go back to my country and i am not interested to accept his idea due to some problems. of course, i don't know the right and responsibilities of the employee and employers after a contractual agreement. Therefore, i need a help of this situation from any one of expat members who knows better with clear idea.
Thank you very much.

As for the before situations, most of our drivers were under house driver, but they were working in our company. When saudi government brought new laws, some of the drivers paid 5000-7000 to their kafeel and got the transfer. The people who failed to get so paid 5000-7000 to agents to get the transfer. Its quite tricky but they were successful in getting transfer. In your case, your khafeel dosent wnat to increase your salary and just want to threaten you to continue your job there. theer are 2 options for you, If you can get any job at present from other company, then find some agents who can get your transfer without a letter form your kafeel. 2. if you get a job then make a final exit from your kafeel and enter KSA with new VISA. as i know for new visa for drivers would take less than a week and you would be back in 15 days to join new job. I can just give you advice as what i saw here, but much more than that seek advice from others too.. Good luck...

Thank you very much for your response and clarification...I have got some know how but still i have questions that...How can I get a company job in driving aspect and how can i get another kafeel /sponsor so that i can transferred immediately as  i finished this contact...since i can not come back by a new visa if i go to my home country because it is closed...
Thanks.