No mozambique embassy in pakistan

Hello all members hope you all will b doing foine
I need some guidance on visa for mozambique .As we dont have embassy of mozambique and all i search and find that one can get visa on arrival ..So will i get a visa on arrival ???
hope to see your your sincere post :)
Warm Regards,
khan

Hi khan,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

When are you coming to Mozambique and for how long will you be there?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

hi hasnaa thankx :)
hope your are doing foine...im planing to come in mid of march and will b thier for a 2 or 3 weeks to see the market .
khan

still waiting :)

khyber khan wrote:

still waiting :)

If you have done a search and it tells you that you can get a visa on arrival then do that...

stumpy thankx for your comment :)
as for as i searched ,ive only find that you will get a visa on arrival ...still waiting to to hear from some had same situation

hi dear.
Getting Visa on arrival depends that how strong the person or company is who called you in here. otherwise i suggest you to go to dubai stay there for four or five days Mozambique embassy is there so you can easily get Visa there.

thankx for the reply Bilal bhai,hope you are doing good....yea im also planing for such thing as i have been to Zambia before so from Zambia i can come to Mozambique .or as you said from Dubai.thankx for your comment i really appreciate that :)
bilal bhai i have sended to friendship request kindly accept it ..i will need your guidance as im also coming to nampula