JOB OFFER FROM ABU DHABI !!!!

Dear All,

I am a British national  i have currently been working in saudi arabia for nearly years my contract finishes at the end of March do not wish to extend it as working in Riyadh is not ideal if your used to the fast working environment and ur strictly a businessman.

I have 11 years cross disciplinary experience in Multimedia, Digital Media and Customer Experience and 2 masters and an MPhil, i just received feedback that my interview has gone exceptionally well and Etihad Airways are due to send me out an offer by next week.

My recruiter believes they will offer me the following Package:

30,000 / Month
Free Accommodation
Business Travel
Schooling
Full Medical

Its just me and my wife (no children), we don't really have a luxury life style, i would like to know if some one who already works at etihad can give me some details for the following questions below please:

1. what is it like to work for etihad
2. What are the average management packages they offer
3. is it a package for a senior manager \ head of department
4. career progression
5. what type of housing do they give u
5. expenses you need and the cost of living in abu dhabi
6. is my package worth the move
7. do they provide any excess baggage allowance or relocation package to assist you in moving over.

Thank You

:) . what is it like to work for etihad - since it is a government owned company, you are secured, you will feel good specially the travel package, normally they offer 10 round trip tickets, plus servant visa.
2. What are the average management packages they offer = depending on the department you are working with, i know one from sales, though she is single , she received at least AED 18k basic salary plus bonus  depending on performance.
3. is it a package for a senior manager \ head of department = i would say yes for an expat like you, but dont ever consider the package of an emarati national, they are far way above, i believe that they do the practice of salary appraisal and upgrade specially the allowances for housing, education and medical coverage.
4. career progression = dont worry, they have coaches and you will have alot of trainings to undergo as focal points for your progression, etihad is an equal opportunity company, you will be guided with your career path , of course show your best and be more aggressive.
5. what type of housing do they give u  = they have their own dozens of high rise buildings near mussaffah, they will honor you the flat based on your grade w/ complete ameneties, security and enough free parking outside the vicinity .
6. expenses you need and the cost of living in abu dhabi = if your not outgoing person, you love to eat always at home, food is affordable here, but if your into so much sports and concerts and cinemas, then this will vary according to your taste and likes, you can be full wtih aed 2 and be fully satisfied with aed 600 a plate.
6. is my package worth the move = yes, am sure you can easily compare the figures your earning in saudi , though nothing much to do in saudi.
7. do they provide any excess baggage allowance or relocation package to assist you in moving over. = it depends on your discussion during the priliminary interview, they do give telephone interviews prior to your personal appearance for the final inteview, pls take note that usually you will be responsible for your round trip ticket and stay during your final interview, since your a british you dont need to pay any visa. good luck and hope to see you around here in abu dhabi uae.

Helo Dear,

R u here in Abu Dhabi, If you are in Abu Dhabi contact me please @ [email protected] 055-9048221

Hi mohdishoaib,

Please can you introduce yourself and give more details about how you might you can help?

Thank you,

David.