How much?!

How much do you think a person will need as money if he is willing to stay for 45 days during the world cup 2014 ?!

If you're looking at a figure which will include accommodations I'd say that you want to consider at least USD $500 per day if not more for you budget. Everything is going to be extremely expensive during the World Cup, Brazilians love to exploit tourist and major events to the maximum as far as prices go.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

If without accommodation ?! How much will it be ?

Maybe $400 USD per day.

400$  per day wow !! i mean daily routine like transportation and lunch outside and maybe diner would cost 400$ !! ??and what about nightlife is it expensive too ?!! i am staying there for 45 days so its insanely expensive to pay daily 400$ i wont afford it !! u know what i mean !

That's the way it is in Brazil. If you know anything at all about the country you'd already know that the prices of everything skyrocket here during Christmas/New Year, Carnaval and the summer high season. During the World Cup it's going to be worse still. For example they're now estimating that national airfares are going to triple in price. In Rio the average cost of a hotel room per night is estimated to be around R$461 during the World Cup, or US $230 on average. The Brazilian government couldn't care less about the people who can't afford that because there are always going to be those who can.

William is right, if your coming for the world cup figure triple the current price for everything including taxi's as I think the government is planning to relax the fee structure for those. I don't think it will affect the buses as many Brazilians use those to get back and forth to work, and they don't want any riots during the cup.  But your life is in your own hands on the buses. If you have any Brazilian friends while you visit they also will know where to get lunch ( The big meal in Brazil) for a reasonable cost

They are right.I have set up many trips to Rio over the years for clients,friends and family. I have been checking air fairs,apts, etc.. Many places that I used before are charging 5 times or more than just a few months ago.A few people have told me that some people are asking as much as ten times . It is really crazy in Rio.In a few years there bubbly will bust very hard ! Right now the best you can do is stay at a place that has many rooms.Even then it's going to cost a lot.

Just want to add, these prices are conservative. Price gouging is a way of life in Brasil. The people here feel an almost religious right to rip off gringos. If you do not KNOW Brasil, or some one who is a resident, then be ready for the pain. Try to connect with some of the Expat groups for help. Oh, and don't carry or bring too much cash. It's better to access that as you need it. Keep the bling under control also. finally find a taxi driver who can be of great help. Ask your hotel concierge for advise. .