Desperate for a place

Hi everybody,

Am in search of a place to stay be it wg, shared flat or whatever is available. I been been searching for quite some time now that am almost believing there are no international students in this country except me and those in my class. I have made thousands of applications but got no response back or told it was an old advertisement or already taken  :sosad: I have been moving from hostel to hostel or temporary accommodation and tired of this as uts both expensive and frustrating.

As I would like to get a long term place anywhere between Berlin, Bremen, Bremerheaven or Hamburg I will be willing to take. Please contact me ASAP at  [email protected]

Hi lizzyafri,

The Housing in Bremen section is at your disposal, maybe it can give you a boost if you can post your accommodation request there as well. You may put your ad in different categories available there like house for rent, shared accommodation etc. I also advise you to insert all details about your monthly budget and the type of accommodation that you are looking for in your ad. :)

Best of luck,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

which websites are you using for your housing search?

did you try
wg-gesucht.de
studenten-wg.de

get a german speaker to help you as most adverts are in german and
many landlords speak german only.

good luck!