Singaporean in Bangkok

Hello! I'm a Singaporean who just got to Bangkok not long ago, and I'm here for work. I love living in the city and exploring on my own, but think it might be fun too to meet other like-minded people. I live near Thong Lo BTS.  Anyone interested to grab a bite or coffee over the weekend or after hours, pm me! .

Hi geekery,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Is it your first visit to Bangkok? How do you find life there?

Regards,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hey I am Singaporean too!!! I am looking to move to bangkok and start a business... Would love to meet up with a fellow Singaporean!

singaporean here too..

been living here since 2013.. life is good here.. well so far.. apart from the recent bombings etc..
but work life balance is nice for a change.

Hello, sorry for the slight delay in responding, I didn't get much time to log on in the past couple of days! And thanks for the replies, happy to know that there are quite a number of Singaporeans here too :)

@Hasnaa - it's not my first visit, but it's my first time being here on a long-term basis.

@calvin1981 and thetrainerguy - maybe we can do a meet up, grab some food or something!

Yes, the shootings, bombs etc are a bit of a downer, but otherwise, everything else seems great here. it's been fairly quiet at my neck of the woods, maybe because i'm not exactly living or working near the hotspots... what about you guys?

I am staying at Rama 4 Road for now and I think i am quite near one of the intersections but it seems peaceful here though other than there are a few trucks going on a rally yesterday morning.. But I only arrived yesterday.. So not really a fair opinion.

Hi

I see your place is very near with my place :)

Hi,

yeah I am actually on Rama 4 Road.