Close

Polish girl looking for foreigners in Warsaw

coming to Poland in end of Jan-15 for the first time  would love to meet new friends . m in Pakistan right now. text me any one interested. thx

hi Ms
i read your message and i wont meet you
i am in Warsaw
regards

Am coming to Warsaw in end of Jan. Thx for being kind and reply wish u best of luck

Hi I am here in Warsaw from Australia and interested to learn some polish and culture. Meeting would be nice. Jimmy.

Hi monbelllu I have just tried to email you but it says message sending failed. I've double checked your email address but it doesn't seem to work. I will be visiting Warsaw very soon and was hoping to meet someone who can show me around?

Zack

Hey,

I am interested

Sure i could help you for the English...as i know well...

Yes I am interested, and i am a software developer in India and recently came to Poland.

Hi. I am in Warsaw. Alone. Will be glad to meet in Poland. Please reply.

Hello.I saw your message and would like to have contact with you.Im going to Warzaw in Srptember.

Hi

I am a software engineer by profession I am very cool and friendly and now I am in Poland warsaw.
Looking for friends to hangout here.

Moderated by kenjee last year
Reason : Please do not share email address on the forum.

Ok

Yes I m in Warsaw radisson hotel and this my cell no I want to see Warsaw please contact me

Moderated by kenjee last year
Reason : For own security, Please do not share phone number on the forum.

I am christina. I live in warsaw and need company to talk go for a walk dance.

wouldnt mind meeting somebody either

Hi, I'm also looking for new people to meet. :D

hello, i am waleed i hope to meet u

Hi.. I am visiting for a coup.e of days.. We could meet

hi there
it is pleasure to chat with you and exchange views
regards

Hi. I want to back to Warsaw for a week and would be greatful if anyone can rent with me and apartment. Of course I can pay half of cost .

Hi,  Im Irish, I will be in Warszawa this weekend. Maybe we can meet for a coffee.

Hello,

I will be in Warsaw from 11 to 14 October. I'm looking forward to meeting someone to discover le polish way of life.
Interested?

Best greetings

Marc

hi all

I am in warsaw from 24th I want meet people from Warsaw know the culture and tradition spend time with them going around the city I love to be called a traveller night parties exploring lot of things with the help of locals please let me know my /!\ I AM A STUPID SPAMMER /!\ ***************** my phone no in warsaw

Moderated by Priscilla last year
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi,

Hope you are fine.
I am Indian and will be moving to warsaw in Jan.

I currently in UK. you like to get in touch mail me.

Hey, I would like to meet you in Warsaw. Reply if you are interested in a meeting and get to know each other.
Cheers Daniel

Hello Girls and Guys, I am arriving tonite on business and will be in Warsaw till Saturday Morning. Do message me if you want to hangout or meet up.

Hey Justine, I will be in Warsaw as of the 4th of December & would love to meetup with you - we could perhaps exchange English & Polish over some drinks or even more who knows!!.

Speak to you soon,
Dan

Hello,

Are you still open for meeting foreigners

Regards,

Anco

Sure, just drop me a message. :)

Hi
I enthusiastic to study and live in Poland Warsaw . Could you tell me about your country ?

Expatriate health insurance in Warsaw

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Warsaw

Moving to Warsaw

Find tips from professionals about moving to Warsaw

Travel insurance in Warsaw

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Warsaw

Flights to Warsaw

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Warsaw