Hi Singaporeans and rest of the world

Hi People,
We are a couple that wants to come to Singapore to find jobs. My wife is Chinese and she is a web designer. She speaks Chinese, (native language) Spanish and English. I speak Spanish, Catalan, Italian, English and Chinese. I am a Spanish and English teacher. I want to ask you: Is it easy to find a job? ( like teaching English in kindergarten )How long you think it can take to find it? Phoenix is the quality of life?
Thanks everybody
Daniel & Li he

First, it is getting more and more difficult for foreigners to get jobs (and visa) for Singapore, due to a recent drive to hire locals over foreigners. You basically have to have unique skills that locals don't have. Web design and teaching English are NOT among them, but Spanish might be (although I have no idea what demand there is for Spanish teachers or translators).
Second, Singapore is a very certificate-focused society. If you don't have a university degree or similar in the field you want to work in, you can probably forget about the idea.
Finding a job generally requires being here for an extended period of time (a month is not usually enough) with no assurance of success. Applications from abroad are usually discarded.

Thanks Beppi