Are there any daycare services for children < 1 year?

Yes, I searched up and down, and I believe I know the answer, but it doesn't hurt to ask the community here. Me and my wife need to find a way to keep our baby safe during working hours It has gotten very urgent now so I need to look into any possibility, be it temporary or not. I will post an ad for a baby sitter, but in the mean time I need to investigate all the options out there.

Thanks!

the british nursery in the Salam area is perfect for you

Any additional info like the location or URL? Digging through google did not return conclusive results.

Thanks.

Unfortunately I don't have much experience with this matter but I'll share what ever I got to know:
- I wouldn't use any of those people who offer child care services in their house (especially with the epidemic of social networking, people are neglecting their own let alone others' kids). Plus, whatever goes on there, a less than 1 year old can't speak about.

- A friend of mine has a nice ip camera at home to check out what happens with the baby sitter. He actually made it visible for her so that she wouldn't dare do anything. He actually showed me his house through a mobile app ... very cool ;)

justfedup wrote:

- A friend of mine has a nice ip camera at home to check out what happens with the baby sitter. He actually made it visible for her so that she wouldn't dare do anything. He actually showed me his house through a mobile app ... very cool ;)

Well, this is exactly what I am planning to do. :)

Did u notice the double he actually??? I made myself laugh, how about u? :P

Riba my friend! I finally have something I can do for you in gratitude for the book you gave me!

check this link

wouldnt hurt to call up and ask whether the nurseries will accept a child < 1

and you can try this list which includes here as well; "Montessori school officially registered and licensed by the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Labour & Social Affairs; caters to children between 10 months & five years; curriculum includes practical life skills, maths, language, literary skills"

and another list which includes here, "Bright Minds is a learning and play area for children ages 0-5 years to attend one hour classes together with their family throughout the week. More →

Tel: 55070011

the links are to pages with several, I just copied one nursery as an example here :)

Thanks legacy, I have been through all of that. Actually I spent a very stressful weekend turning the country upside down as I had to have a solution by tomorrow. In the process I have learned a lot about how this "industry" works in Kuwait, both good and nasty side of it. I'm good for the next two weeks, hopefully we will find a permanent solution in the mean time.

try OBABY in Salwa

Hi there,
I supervise "KidZ Nursery & Pre-school" which is open 7am-7pm , 5 days a week. We accept kids from 9 months to 4 years...
kidznursery.com
Instagram: _Kidz

Regards,
Mahdad

Thanks mahdad for the useful info!