Looking for medical Insurance

Hi all,

I am still searching for a medial insurance company which offers reliable services.
Which good company in Dubai would you recommend ???

try ALICO

Hi adelw > do not hesitate to contact our partners : https://www.expat.com/en/insurance/midd … tes/dubai/ Thank you

Hello,
Please contact me on [email protected] .. I can assist you with all medical insurance options

Hey there. I know this is a late post but still anybody out there looking for medical insurance in Dubai, i suggest you to take it from Oman Insurance Company Dubai. They are one of the leading insurance provider in the entire UAE and i think they provide almost all type of insurance. When i was in Dubai, i bought my medical insurance from this company and their services were pretty good.

Hi, There is a company called Oman Insurance Company. It's one of the best insurance companies in UAE. You can buy medical insurance online too, not only medical insurance, any kind of insurance is available there.

Hi brother, Oman Insurance Company is one of the good options. I got the medical insurance for my family from there. Price is also affordable! Overall, it's a good medical insurance company in Dubai.