Hi everyone... I'm new here

I'm Indonesian currently living in the UK. In a short time I will be following my husband to be relocated to Dubai. I'd like to get to know people and share some interests.

Cheers

Hi

Me too quite new here in duabi , working here since February ,  I live some time in Australia . Now getting used to dubai , it is great place to be , and hope you'll like it . By profession I am a HR manager in one of the leading hotel chain in Dubai. I like to make new friends and net working here in duabi , please contact me  on [email protected] , like to get to know you .

Hi Nalakad, Thanks for ur response..! Its good to know that you like Dubai, Im looking so much forward to be there after living in  such a tiny Island ( Guernsey) I find out soon my self become Clastro-Phobia lol

We've heard pros and cons about the place but we are excited anyway to experience our self. Do you play tennis or badminton? My husband plays tennis, he will be happy to find buddy to play with and I like to play badminton( not as good as my husband in tennis tho)

ya , that will be g8 , keep in touch , just buzz me when u r in twon . best regards

Hi Ana,

welcome to Dubai! Do drop me a note if you would like to meet up when you are in town!

Cheers,
Debz

Hi Debz, Yes..that would be nice maybe we can have some coffee :) I have added you to my contact. BTW Thanks for the welcome. We will be there in 20 days time and we will be living in JBR area.
Cheers, Ana

Me too..great, lets catch up when you are here.
I love sports...
T/care

Ana Mariana Furger wrote:

Hi Nalakad, Thanks for ur response..! Its good to know that you like Dubai, Im looking so much forward to be there after living in  such a tiny Island ( Guernsey) I find out soon my self become Clastro-Phobia lol

We've heard pros and cons about the place but we are excited anyway to experience our self. Do you play tennis or badminton? My husband plays tennis, he will be happy to find buddy to play with and I like to play badminton( not as good as my husband in tennis tho)

Hi Candy, I just replied you PM thanks..:)

Hello people,
I've finally arrived in Dubai! and I have good news for you! No reason to be bored anymore!
A first meet-up has been organized; check-out this topic for info.
Send a private message to Matt85 or myself to confirm your presence.
Thanks
Arlette