Looking for a volunteer. Thai to English interpreter

Hi there!

My name is Lucie, I am raising funds for the Pakkred Babies home in Bangkok. Here is the link to donate https://www.lepotcommun.fr/pot/AaxP3YAv

The donations will end in May, and I need a thai person to come with me to the orphanage to translate an interview (thai to english). (will take 1 afternoon)

If you are interested, please let me know!

My goal is to share this orphanage's story and to raise funds to buy clothe, toys, milk, food, diapers etc...

Also, do not hesitate to share the link of social medias!

Thank you

Lucie (french expat living in Bangkok)

Hi Lucie&Evan,

I suggest you to drop this job offer in the Interpreter job offers in Bangkok section please, it may help. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

I would like to help you but I not be there I mean I can help by online. :D if you would like too.

Dear Sudavan,

Thank you so much for your interest :)

Unfortunately I need a someone to be with me at the Orphenage :( It's a pity!

Best regards

Lucie

hi Lucie

I want ot join with you and i sent messege to your inbox already   :D

Hey Lucie,

I'm very interested! but it will be in the end of may right ?
such a pity that I'll not be in Thailand on that time :(
Anyway in case you need someone to help before 20 of March, I'm here for it !

B.

Hi prairnuan :)

Thank you so much for your reply! I have lost your private message :( Here is my email address :) [email protected]

xx

Hi there!

Thank you SO MUCH for your interest.

It is SO nice to see that people are willing to help people in need

I actually need to do the video in march. I dont have a date yet but will let you know very soon.

Here is my email address to keep in touch

[email protected]

cheers

Hi Lucy I can help you.My Thai husband said he is willing to do this.I will send a message to your email as I alos do volunteer work at the Babies Home!

Hi Lucie,

I am Arnon, a Thai but not a Thai. Hard to explain but I promise I tell you why if we get the chance. I can properly communicate in English and in Thai.
Have you found help? I wish to extend my support. The main reason is to live a more meaningful life plus the fact that I am bored. I am free during the weekend.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance in your great project.
and....ofcourse if ever, I am doing this pro bono

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Arnon S.

Hi Lucie,

Erm.. has your project finished yet?
Do you still want any help?

Regards,
Siriphan