Transfer with existing bank loan

Good day i am presently working in my new company for more than two years. Is it possible that i can transfer to other company after my contract since i was only transferred also to the company i am presently working. What are the documents i need to submit ? Also i have an existing bank loan is it possible also to transfer what also the documents i need to submit to the bank? Do i need an approval to the bank that i will continue with my loan payment in my new employer so i can get clearance in my present work
thank you

in the first place, Have you asked your bank what to do or what are required for you to do?

When you applied for loan i guess you might have submitted your salary certificate and your iqama details. As for the new company transfer, your iqama number wouldnt change so you need to submit your new company offer letter with same variable package to your bank. some times they wouldnt care about the transfers too much, coz you would be paying of the loans on time and they just care for their money. unless If you fail to pay then the matter would be checked and you might be asked to submit documents.

Tnx