Planning a trip to Andorra

hello everyone! my name is  maria and i live in malta. i'm thinking about planning a trip to andorra at the beginning of june. i just need to ask how long it is to take the bus from barcelona and if it is safe meaning if they keep the schedules. has anyone else done that trip? oh and if the prices i saw online are updated.  another thing is that i won't have a car there, where do you suggest i should stay so that i can take the bus to every possible direction ? and is the bus a good mean of transportation there? because i have been in malta for 7 months now and it is a constant challenge regarding the timetables..

i can't think of something else to ask right now.. any advice and suggestion is welcome! thank you!

:up:

Average travelling time from BCN to Andorra la Vella is 3,5hrs via Autocars Nadal buses. You can also use Novatel andorrabybus and it's about the same, but for a higher price, they will take you to and from any address in Andorra. Schedules are pretty accurate unles there is a heavy snowfall in winter, when there can be delays.

Reserve a hotel in the centre of Andorra la Vella or Escaldes, from where the regular lines buses (very efficient) go to all the main centres in the country. As a tourist, you can also try a trip on the Visit Andorra buses which take you round some of the most interesting sights (more info at turisme.ad)

por fin! i had forgotten that i posted that question! thank you simon!