Fiancee visa in gay marriage

Can i ask favor here.anybody who has an idea about fiancee visa in gay merriage in norway?how long to wait?thank u..because i have an appointment on feb.20,.royal norwegian embassy.ill go there with my partner.thank u

How is the process going ?

Hello I also have doubts, I would go with a tourist visa and marry in Denmark. Does anyone know how serious the process?, What papers do-? You , What should I bring from peru?

is just a tourist requirements,but i dont know if you are allowed to get married there while you are in tourist,because your purpose there is tourist only,

You should be fine.
I was on my tourist visa and got married in Norway and applied for family reunification.

Have you don't any paper work at all ?

D

how is your family reunification?how long you wait your visa?

I am still waiting for it... Should take 9 months so ground it should be July or August

ahhh okay Goodluck...where you from sir?

I'm from America. And yourself ?

im from the philippines.

Ok cool- good luck with your transition.

Dshivers,

May I ask, are you living in Norway while you wait for your visa?  Because I'm thinking of doing the same thing as you.

Hello Luds, You can possibly get marry here in Norway even if you were on tourist visa like DSHIVERS said. I do have recently same status- I am a filipino.. but remember..? bring the Legal Authentication of your Birth Certificate and Certificate of non Marriage ( Red Seal/Ribbon) from our country. If you dont time left to obtain them? I can tell you.. where you can get it through online. I wish you all the best luck! just be yourself. God Bless :-) Ace

Hello Ace,have a nice day,thanks for the advice,yes ,but its too late for me to apply tourist visa,I did apply Engagement permit in Norway.And ive been waiting now 4months,and i have 2 months to wait.The udi says on there policy,it takes 6 months waiting,but i dont know exactly when,as i know to the other applicants,some others applicant experiencing same for my status,they will recieved the result before and after 6 months..

[Post under review]

@ludz hello..
I love to live in Norway because they treat people equally.
Hello rsfashionsuranga1992 and Creshy Gregori,

Kindly note that this discussion is from 2014 and is no longer active.

I invite you to create a new discussion on the Norway forum in case you want to interact with our members in Norway.

@rsfashionsuranga1992 kindly note that we unfortunately do not deal with matchmaking. You can consult the Norway expat network if you want to make new friends.

Cheers,

Yoginee
Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]
Closed