Looking for a job in the UAE.

Hi all,
I'm a newbie....thanks for accepting me to the lot!
My name's affy,i'm a young Nigerian female. I've studied to Associate Degree/Diploma Level.
I registered on here with hopes i might be lucky to find some help here. I've been scouting for jobs in the UAE especially within Qatar Bahrain and Dubai for the past 5 months....haven't had much luck.
I've got roughly four (4) years working experience gotten from  Aviation,Banking,IT,and Health. Don't know if these could be the right medium to get help with my job scouting...just want to give it a try.
Please anyone who can help out or give directions on how to get a job in the UAE...please get in touch.
Its going to be a year soon,i only hope i don't stop dreaming about starting my life in the UAE somehow!! Lol
Regards,

Hi Frau100,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you browse through the Jobs in the United Arab Emirates section and drop your resume in the work sector that you feel more comfortable doing please

Best of luck with everything !

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Dear Affy,

If you are interested to start your career in the hospitality industry with a prominent brand that develops people then please attend a walk-in interview on 22 April - 9am-4pm at InterContinental Abu Dhabi (near Emirates palace and next to Jumeirah Towers).