IT Job Offer / Single Male / Riyadh

Hi community,

I have just received a job offer from an international company based in Riyadh as a Solution Architect.

They offered a monthly salary of 16877 SAR - including 1BHK in a community with other colleagues.

I am 25 - working in IT for 6 years. It this some solid option?

What should I take care of especially? (Health insurance?)

I'm currently at 4000 USD / month in Germany.

That's great.  With no taxes, provided furnished housing, and a much cheaper cost of living  than Germany, you will be able to save at least double of what you are saving in Germany.

Make sure they also give you medical insurance and annual tickets, those are mandatorily provided.

works out to about 4500 USD / month money wise...

If it is a real "solution architect" position salary is little bit on the low end but isn't bad compared to your current package since with no taxes, company housing, you will be saving more than what you can save right now in Germany. Solution architects with over 6 years of experience can earn over USD 6K. Usually if you join a multinational or a reputed Saudi organization, with good performance you can get raise within first 6-12 months of your employment.

Stay in Germany! Saudi Arabia is no place for a young western single male!
Money or thought of saving money means nothing to the time you will loose.
Enjoy your freedom in Germany and enjoy life!

I don't think the person asking the question is a westerner, I've never met a gymnasium German who would use the term. I mean they generally sound like vulcans but.....

"I am 25 - working in IT for 6 years. It this some solid option?"

His profile says he's from USA