GAMERS SPOT.. (DOTA2-RPG-Etc)

Okey, now im starting to get REALLY BORED! LOL , i open the topic mainly to get info's or CLAN IN DOTA 2, GAME BUDDY ATLEAST! but im looking for a GOOD RPG also, been playing DRAGON NEST, the shizzle is BORING as HELL!im pinching into RO2(ragnarok 2) so if anyone's playing that now , share some info bout that bomb, and also anyone there who's SICK of PUB GAME is welcome in DOTA2, we can create a team or some sort!

LETS START GETTING FREAKY

pwede ako dyan kabayan

my"name"is"raffy wrote:

pwede ako dyan kabayan

Nice bro, PM me ur STEAM ID, ill add you later, :D

Big fan or RPG and bigger fan of DOTA, problem is online gaming (esp Dota) is putting every other activity on halt!! :huh:
haha

Steam: rage_00

do add :D

a game or a 2 would not hurt bro, hahaha will add you after work, i usually play 7pm-12pm, :D game on guys

trymee02

Pa add din po steam id is 106203971

STEAM: RanpaOnDaLine add me sir's

Mahirap na mag add using steam community. Mas mabilis sir pag ID. Click dota profile and under ur avatar may id nmber dun tnx

@ markylicious > Please note that you are required to post in english on this english speaking forum please.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

hey do you have a team? add me up, let's scrim sometimes. 105006241 is my friend ID. From Riyadh here, and also does anybody know a good gaming cafe here in Riyadh that has DotA2 in it?

organize a LAN game sometimes

Please add me I can play any position really. don't have mmr yet add me friend ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct