Steak and salad buffet in Shanghai

Hi everyone.
Living in Shanghai hasn't been that easy for us in the past years. Despite of trying our best, and everybody's persistence to call this town, a cosmopolitan one. Adapting is yet hard to achieve.
When it comes to food, i also have my reservations, actually i try not to eat outside so much. At the beginning i wouldn't mind going to street vendors and holes-in-the-wall... but after a few tries you realize it's not so healthy.
I was pleased when I found out there are some good options for people like us, who like to try different things, without of course, avoiding the local options. That is Ashley, at super brand mall in lujiazui area, pudong. We've been there quite a few times and experience was quite satisfying. I'd recommend it to anyone whether you are living in town or visiting. Views are pretty awesome.

Well, i'd like to keep sharing my experiences with everybody and i hope they help you somehow!

Peace to everyone!

Thanks,

I'd like to return to SH one day. When I was there I was also in the Pudong area for biz. But what I'd like to know is whether or not there other districts of interest in SH? I'm not interested in theme parks or childish crap like that. I'd be interested in art districts, temples, scenic districts and for night life I really enjoy bar streets with lots of variety of drink, food and people.

Kris