Any South Africans out there?

:) Hi Any South Africans in Istanbul? We would like to start a social club that can meet from time to time. Maybe we 'kan gooi die taal' and even organise a braai or just have a nice social gathering.
Contact me with your details: e-mail, telephone number, area you stay in and give a short description of yourself and your job. Contact me, Andre, [email protected]
Bye the way-I am from Cape Town. Been a teacher there for many years; now teaching English at a medical university in Istanbul. All South Africans are welcome.
If you're looking for a place to share-(Moderated: please post in housing section). Company will be great.

Hi Andy,

I'm not South African, but I lived in Joburg for a while and I loved it! If can gather the people, I'd be interested to join a braai and afrikaans oefen :)

Thank you for responding. I had no other replies yet, but I will keep you informed. Where in Turkey are you located?
All the best.
Andre

I stay on the European side in Levent
Hopefully you will find more South Africans

Cheers

Yes,  there is. I have south African s as  friends here in Istanbul.  If u want I can introduce them to you.

Regards.

Hi there,
My son and I are both from South Africa but have been living here since 1999. We live on the Asian side of Istanbul which makes get- together a bit difficult, I'd say:) I used to teach here as well but stopped doing so in 2008. If you leave me your number I could give you a tinkle when my husband is back from overseas in 2 weeks from now?