How much good is USD 3500 per month NEt of Tax?

How much good is USD 3500 per month NEt of Tax, in Port Moresby to live with, given company's accomodation, maid, electricity gas , water & company maintained car. What is the monthly grocery expenses.

utt_tri wrote:

How much good is USD 3500 per month NEt of Tax, in Port Moresby to live with, given company's accomodation, maid, electricity gas , water & company maintained car. What is the monthly grocery expenses.

If what you stated is correct then that is a reasonable offer.
I take it they provide medical insurance cover as this can be expensive.
What about flights home after 12 months service

For cost of living www.numbeo.com  open the site, type in the country and the city and this will give you the information you are seeking

yeah, they are providing the medical health insurance and 2 tickets back to home in a year. But some more things i have to check with them whether they are providing the girl child's education free ( which they accepted in earlier discussion) This is a job for the post of production manager , is that justifies the same. Also tell me what would be the average monthly expenses for a small family of 3.(Me, my wife and my daughter)

For expenses check out the website I gave you www.numbeo.com

Or Google 'cost of living port moresby'

Hi utt_tri,

I created a new topic on the Papua New Guinea forum for better interaction and views.

Hope this might help you get some more information.

Thank you, :)

David.

Expat-blog team.