Manual passport and bahrain visit visa

I have manual Pakistani passport not computrized.  Can i get Bahrain visit visa?

The only way to know for sure is to ask your embassy and LMRA. We are a forum of people who live here, we are not government employee's or customs control. Good luck and do post what the reply is from the authorities to help others

If your passport hasn't expired, you can. However it is much easier to renew your passport while you are in your home country so if you can, do renew your passport while you are there, if your renewed passport will be computerised (I don't know exactly what you mean by computerised but I think you mean one of those chipped passports)

Thanks both of you. I am in Bahrain now :)

Thanks for the update.

So it really does not matter if your passport is "manual" or "computerized" - you can get a Bahrain visa with either one.

Good information that will benefit others. Best wishes.

No actually when i came to saudi i had computerized passport when i renewed my passport they gave me manual one. I send the copies of my both passports to Bahrain. They extract all the data from my machine readable passport and update the records from my new manual passport and i got the visa :)

So computerised really is the way forward. Glad you got here okay though.

Hello Kelvin and welcome to the forum,

Having looked at the E-visas Bahrain website, it gives me the following response:
- Your airline.
- Your intended hotel in Bahrain.
- A Bahrain travel agent.
- A Bahrain company which is willing to sponsor you.
- A Bahrain citizen who is willing to sponsor you.
Click here for a list of some registered sponsors in Bahrain.

Thanks Brightonguy, I have write to some of them but up till now I haven't head from rhem, but still waiting anyway.  Thanks so much

You probably need to book your room with them and then confirm the sponsorship. I would be very surprised if they give you a sponsorship without you booking a room / flight with them.

Why are you coming to Bahrain, may I ask? Is it for visiting Bahrain or staying here for work?

Just call them. Much easier.

The risk of not getting your visa even after making a booking with a hotel is always there. Be sure you talk to the hotel about this and understand how they will handle such an eventuality.

If your English is clear, they will understand you. Almost everyone speaks English in Bahrain and certainly at hotels.

Just keep chasing the hotels. That's all you can do.