Study in norway

i am from india,i want to study in norway i am good in english, can i live in norway only with english?  tell me about culture of norway and also tell me about night life of norway for eg, pubs,bar disco etc.

if you want to study at a bachelor level you will need to be fluent in Norwegian, however, at the master level there are many possibilities, as the Norwegian universities have a lot of international master programs.

Hi. It depends if your intention is only to study and have funds to use. It is difficult to find a job noy knowing how to speak norwegian well unless you are an engineer. But even as a student, I believe you need to learn the language.

As for the night life, it exists but it is very expensive to go out in Norway, particularly if you want to eat or drink. A lot of people also find the Norwegians to be cold at first. I don't think this is true actually, but they take a long time to get to know and many people experience difficulties with this.

Well, i am lilylau from China, i am going to apply University of Oslo this year for my bachelor, i am here hoping to get more information about Norway, Tusen takk. Lily