Abhar Restaurant and Sataj Restaurant in Kuwait..

Hope you can provide me details if you happen to know these restaurants. I got an offer for both that's why I'm interested to know each restaurant. Hope you can help me with this. Thanks!

To be honest I don't know about these two restaurants, but one thing you can do is get some insider information (if any of your kabayan work there already). Or, give us the location of the places so we can try their food and give you some info about it (win-win situation) ;)

@justfedup: I'll ask for the address.

And by the way, thank you 'coz you've been very helpful and kind in responding to my posts.

You're most welcome @Avahlee it's what we expats should do always, help one another. BTW, if you haven't done that yet, check out Qatar's blog for info about Qatar. Good luck.

Yeah, I'm still exploring this online community as I'm a new member hete. I'm overwhelmed with all your support. This will definitely help me in making my final decision for the job offer.

OMG seriously @Avahlee u r very lucky person u r getting many offers with different fields tell me presently where u r working I mean which field & which loation?
Seriously I don't know about this restaurant's but I will let u know ASAP till then be happy no worries