Accomodation for nurses in Security Forces Hospital Riyadh

Hello =) I have got the offer to work in SFH Riyadh as a nurse. Will love to know how's the accomodation like for the nurses. I will be leaving in a few months time and I cannot be more excited to start a new chapter in my career path!

Hi Emily, For sure accommodation in SFH is better than others coz i heard that most of the nurses wanted to work there in SFH. i wish you luck and have a good night.

Thank you for the positive feedback! =)

:cheers:

Life is very impressive for nurses. Housing in compound and closed to hospital

Wish u good luck:)

Hello Mohd Musri,

Welcome to Expat.com.

Do you have any information to share with the members regarding accommodation for nurses in Security Forces Hospital Riyadh?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

emily_weilee wrote:

Hello =) I have got the offer to work in SFH Riyadh as a nurse. Will love to know how's the accomodation like for the nurses. I will be leaving in a few months time and I cannot be more excited to start a new chapter in my career path!

for all i know, SFH has some facilities - like rented accommodation buildings for their nurses located in different parts of Riyadh (like, the one located in Pepsi Road)....I just dont know if they have housing compounds).

As i have seen many nurses from different hospitals get good accommodation and care. Hence for the work am not pretty sure but for accommodation they would provide something good. Welcome to Saudi and good luck.

Anyone know of any jobs for Arab, Male Nurses at this hospital??

Would love to know the accommodation in SFH-Makkah too :)

Hello! Are you now in security forces in riyadh? I also have a job offer there and still waiting for my visa. I would like to ask if they have free medical expenses just like other hospitals. Thank you

Hi! I also have a job offer in security forces hospital. I would like to ask if internet connection is provided in the accomodation or do we have to buy our own. Thank you

i am cosidering applying for a sn position in security forces hospital but would lkie to know the salary for british nurses before i begin

I just want to ask the process of their recruitment since you already pass.

Hello😄 i just want to ask since you are already hires in security forces i just want to know the flow of their recruitment process because i also want to apple here in riyadh

there accommodation is very good. but if you wan't to say out side with your husband they give you housing allowance

Hello jagie143,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f600.svg

Thank you for taking time to reply but this thread has been inactive since 2015.

Should you want to participate, I invite you to go through the latest threads on the Saudi Arabia forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

[Topic closed]
Closed