Qatar or Kuwait? Need your honest opinion and advices...thanks!

I'm still deciding which offer to accept.
I got an offer in Doha,Qatar as sales clerk sometimes doing sales report...the offer is 2000QAR with free accommodation and transportation.
The other one is a data entry post in Kuwait 120KD with free accommodation,transportation and meal during shift.
Which do you think is better?
And if you can share the pros and cons in working in Kuwait or in Doha,Qatar I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

One thing I know about Qatar is that it is slightly more expensive than Kuwait. I know about the UAE, KSA and Kuwait and a bit about Qatar from my friends who lived there and my opinion is ..... Kuwait is simply the best (until now at least)

Note: 2000 QR = 155 KD approx. So you're getting almost the same salary here and there. The question boils down to which country has a better career progression? and which country is more fun to live in (fun being what ever YOU think is a reason to be happy)

@justfedup: Great comparison!
Actually, I am thinking I'd rather grab the data entry post instead of being a sales clerk. The thing is, I got a higher (lil higher) pay as a sales clerk.

As far as Qatar is concerned, I believe Qatari expats are the best to be consulted on that. There must be some helpful expats there who will give you the kind of info you need.

Dear Friend,
I think both countries are good and both are very developed countries with many job sources no doubt.
But let us know what's ur background what exactly job u r looking for it?
See if just want the exp. and u want to work any field like sales whatever.
But here if u r calculating currency rates so Qatar offer is good for u as per today's rate. u offered is 2000QAR which is 155KWD something and KWT offered 120KD which is just 1545QAR.
if u r money oriented person think above mentioned or wait for other offer which gives u good pay with all facilities.
I want to suggest u to go for any official job like (Front Office, Admin etc.) In Sha Allah U will get good pay.
God Bless U...
Regards..

@makn : Thank you for your suggestion.  I'm ok with data entry post, back office or secretary.
When it comes to work experience, I've been in the BPO industry (call center) for more than 3years and another one year as daty analyst/back office/order management officer.

@Avahlee If u have Good Exp. in BPO industry (call center) for more than 3years and another one year as data analyst/back office/order management officer. My question is why u r OK with data entry job? when u have good exp.
Really I can't came to knw why people are working Bank's after passed engineering and some graduated by commerce but working in construction field's and here u want to be Data Entry Optr. after this much exp.  Well I wish u get good job with good growth career expansion.
Regards