Formalities for transfer of ownership of vehicle ?

Well , i am in dammam right now ,and i wanted to know what are the papers required to transfer the ownership of my vehicle to another person ? Where do i get those papers ?
Thank you.

You both go to the bank where you had your installments to do transfer. If you are the owner of the car already ( no remaining installments to settle) then you both go to general department of traffic.

@dbehary thank you FYI.
Well , can you help me with the procedures there ? Like , how many days it takes to transfer , documents required etc ?
Note. I am the owner of my car.

midhun3197 wrote:

@dbehary thank you FYI.
Well , can you help me with the procedures there ? Like , how many days it takes to transfer , documents required etc ?

Just go to the car dealers in your city, the "maaraz" where you find car auctions. They will do it for a small fee in 5 minutes. No papers required just take your original iqama, and car registration.

midhun3197 wrote:

@dbehary thank you FYI.

Go to Maaraz and give your iqama copy, and car Istmara copy, the seller will give his Driving License and that dealer may ask you to park your car there until the process is done, they need a valid insurance of the car and in case you dont have valid insurance they will charge a bit to the buyer and will transfer the car on other persons name,