Fully furnished condos in Quezon City

Hi,

I am working in AIG-SS office in Gateway Tower and looking for some condominium (2 BHK maybe) with all facilities in the range of 30-35K pesos. Is it feasible?

Hi paari,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Posting an advert in the Flats for rent in Manila might be helpful in your search. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

(Moderated: Please register in the Manila business directory)

[Moderated: pls post in the housing section]

(Moderated: Please register in the Manila business directory)

Hi! I have a brand new unit one-bedroom with balcony fully furnished at SMDC Light  Residence located  exactly  at Boni-EDSA MRT station. Makati  is just 3-15 minutes  away  depends on what kind of transportation  you will choose thru a taxi, MRT, or bus. Cable can be requested. Wifi coverage  in common areas is available but if you would  request  your own wifi connection in the  unit , this is also  possible  with additional fees. Amenities includes 4 swimming  pools, gazeebos, jogging trail, playground for children, gymn and many more.

For more details, you may check Facebook [email protected] or contact  me directly at 09178904050 & 09224811406.

The price is P25,000 monthly exclusive of monthly dues (P3, 000 monthly only) , electricity  and water bill monthly. Exclusion of cable  and internet fees  monthly.

Looking  forward  to hear from you the soonest.

Thanks,
Cy

Hello Cy Lee

Could you please place an advert in our Housing in Manila section of the forum so that other people seeking rentals can stumble upon your ad.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team