Archery Shop in Riyadh?

Hi, I'm wondering if there are any archery shops in Riyadh.

Kind Regards

Zahrina

Why would you think that it is better to ask this VERY SPECIFIC question here in a GENERIC forum rather than asking it in the Saudi Arabia Forum where people who actually live there might be able to provide and answer???

Go here: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=423

or look for the list of all the national forums with those pretty little flag icons at the bottom of the main forum page, clicking on any one of them will take you directly to that nation's forum.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-MJxrKxijxek/UhMJepklMQI/AAAAAAAAA-c/ZM5xEQnAtj0/s720/expatblog.JPG

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Sorry, I'm new here so i didn't know. Thanks for the tip anyway.

Kind Regards

Zahrina

Thread moved to the Riyadh forum ;)

unfortunately, there is a governmental place for Archery in Riyadh....  for male saudi...ony
best regards

Hi Zahrina
wellcome into my Country :)
im sorry to say no there is no Archery shops in Saudi Arabia but if you would likee then i can help you with it :)
Do you have WhatsApp !!

In Jeddah there's an archery range at the Red Sea mall.  Its a game center called "In Ten So" I went and shot there but they have no instructors, I had to spend couple of hours teaching the guys about archery safety and how to instruct customers.  As for archery as sport it is not illegal in Saudi, I asked and checked to find no law against it.  I was a coach level three in the states, and used to teach a Joad program(junior Olympic archery division).  I would love to coach and start an archery team here.

In wat city you are in?

I live in Mjmaa about an hour and half from Riyad

I live in Majmaah Riyad area. Used to live in Dammam miss it.

Do we have an archery place in Riyadh ??

Just a question, so archery as a sport is not illegal in Saudi? Is it possible to ship a compound bow here for recreation shooting?

you can try this place for archery equipment:

MAP

as a place to train, I went to Saudi archery federation, they should start new classes within a week or two.
here is the location if u wanna try to ask as well:

another MAP

Do you know if they allow expats there, the last information when I checked was that they do not allow expats.

They took my info and didn't comment on that, Um still waiting their call once they start

where i can buy
compound bow and arrow in riyadh

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.

Compund bow how much price

Yes there is  ( Sports & Hobbies رياضات و هوايات) ( Alrimaya )(ALHADAFF Hunting Gear) and a lot more

This is an old post, but I was wondering if females are allowed to play this sport, I would love to learn. Thank you