Meeting in new cairo

who is ready to show him/her self up and meet during the next week in new cairo or any place aound it?
get to me back and do not be busy, during the day or night as i want to meet new friends :)

xx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Requested to be deleted

That would be great since I live around, just inbox me when you are ready ;)

hi cleoptra i hope we can meet soon am ezz 30 from maadi petoleum engineer plz call me on xxx

hello ,
it would be my pleasure too meet you . I am free all the day and the night next week because I have a vacation for the next 2 weeks ... if you want to go out you can msg me inbox
have a nice time in Egypt :)

It is nice to meet new friends in NewCairo.
As i live in Rehab City.

When/Where is this event ?

ShiFFo wrote:

It is nice to meet new friends in NewCairo.
As i live in Rehab City.

When/Where is this event ?

I am waiting for other people to answer for me I am available any time ... waiting for other people to answer

Okay let's do it. When u r free?

Hello every body sure its nice to got a new friends ,,but where r Cleopatra girle ,,waiting for you to coordinate this outing

hello am sherif from cairo and am waiting u any time contact me anytime ;)
and this is my mail xxx
or give me your number to manage it

*i am 44yr old man
* i have company fro advertising and printing

(hellofaros/yahoo/com)
* i lived in Cairo Egypt

I will be free all the next week see what about the others

Please suggest a place and time, I am in

ok as there is a lot of people agree lets just see the suggestions to the place and about the time I think Thursday night at 8"00 PM will be nice for all of us as Friday is the weekend  ... suggest a place

and as I saw a lot of people say that Villa 55 is nice but I have never been there . so what do you think ?

Nice one
When/ where

Hi, I stay in maadi, where do u stay? I am from India

Welcome in Egypt

what about Thursday night at 8"00 PM will be nice for all of us as Friday is the weekend in Villa 55 it's a restaurant  in maadi  . what do you all think ?

I am ready

we are meeting at Cook Door in Maadi on sunday, 02 March 2014 at 6pm, u wanna join, contact the whatsapp group on {moderated: avoid phone num],please send message with your name so i can include you in the group we have a lot of members in the group
c u there

hi there, we are meeting in maadi, cook door on sunday 02 March 2014 at 6pm, r u in, send me your name and your country of origin at whatsapp , c u there

Sorry i am busy ;)

Hello everyone,

Why don't you organise an Expat.com meet up in Cairo?

heyy can i join you ??

did u guys meet or not, any coming up meetings?

Why not
Hello :)

I am ready from next week!

Derek xxx

hi, i am ready to meet you any time , i am a banker , divorced , living in Heliopoles , please call me xxx

Hi memo el gamed,

Welcome on board :)

Pls note that this thread here is a bit old so please feel free to start a new topic with all your questions on the Cairo Forum for better interactions :)

Thank you

Maximilien

I want to meet with native English speaker woman with girl children for useful 
friendship. I would like learn English language and meet new friends and to know  about other cultures.
About me:
I live in Rehab city, behind sport club. I am 28 years old. I have 2 girls 3 and 6 years old.