Newbie in Belgie

Hi everyone! Im Rose. I am new here in Belgium. Roughly 4-5 months. And I am having a hard time adjusting with my new environment. Anyone out here who's also looking for a friend can message me.

Hello currently in Nazareth so not to far from you they are always lots of expat things going on in Gent centre i dont know how easy it is for you to get there they are having a meet up on Saturday

good luck in finding good friends

regards

Hey Rose im Mavie:)

would you like to meet for some coffee? Im also a newbie here..San ka dito sa Antwerp?

Hello,

My name is Ana and I'm Portuguese. I moved me to belgium and I'm living in Antwerpen. My Portuguese is good and so is my English, the only problem may be Dutch because I don't talk it fluently at the moment.
I am currently seeking a part-time job. I completed the Secondary Education in Course Professional Technical Support Childhood. I had my work placement at the Hospital Pediatrics and also I have experience like a Babysitter.

Yours faithfully,
Ana

hello! san k d2 s belgium? ako d2 ako antwerp,more than a month plng me kya try me hanap n kapwa pinay n pwede maging frnd kc whole day nsa house lng me,..Nkpg aswa me ng Belgian,..

I hope pwede k maging frnd pra may mkbonding ako d2,

ty

any one out there wanna hang out it would b agreat plear for me to meet you

Hi all,

Why not look on Facebook? There are at least 3 groups in the Antwerp region that are great for expats. Search for "expats in Antwerp", "Internations" or "Couchsurfing (CS) Antwerp".

If you would like to know anymore, let me know :)

Regards,

Del

hello. my name is jose. i am a filipino living in spain. i am here in antwerp to work with my spanish company for maybe a year. just arrived a week ago. i can be a good friend and maybe you can help me find a house for rent (for two persons) when you come to barcelona, i promise to treat you good. how does it sound to you? .facebook.com/jose.fernandezcrescencia