Looking IT Professional Job

Hi, I am Zahid I am in Malaysia, Kajang I am IT Professional and I have more then 14 years experience in IT now a days I am finding job. Anyone can guide me.

I suggest you approach IT firms in Kajang, ask to see the HR person and present them with a copy of your CV.
You could also email copies of your CV to other firms with a cover letter stating that you are seeking work. 

Do you have a work visa ??

Thanks for your response. Yes I am applying IT Jobs but still waiting...

Hi Zahidq,

The IT & Telecommunications jobs in Kuala Lumpur section is also at your entire disposal, please feel free to drop your CV there to raise your chances in finding a job rapidly. :)

Good luck,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Check out the MSC companies as they are most likely to be hiring foreigners as they have sufficient paid up capital. It will be difficult to get a job at the moment, as there is a crack down on foreign workers.  Most people get offered work while they are still in their country of origin.  Perhaps ask some of these people by personal message who post on the Forum how they got their jobs and which agencies are operating in various countries or where posts in Malaysia are advertised.