Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

Language lesson recommendation?

Hi,

I'm looking for a recommendation for private or semi-private beginner Croatian language classes in Zagreb, two to three times per week.  I'm a bit of a slow learner and need a teacher who is patient, and knows how to teach grammar in a user-friendly way. 

Thanks for your recommendations!

I am looking for Croatian class too.....

Hello!
Maybe I can help. I have to admit I never gave Croatian lessons but I am a professional tourist guide in Croatia and often teach my tourists some Croatian. Also I studied Croatian language.
If you are interested, mail me: sikizg[at]yahoo.com. I am sure I will help you with the Croatian.
Regards, Sid

I absolutely love Prima Lingua.  I'm taking private lessons twice a week there and they're totally crafted to my learning.  The owner is Lara, her number is 098/525 096. My name is April if she wants to know who referred her :)  I have never had lessons so comfortable and casual, while learning so much!

Hey, I am Moris here,I have need recommendation.I'm looking for a recommendation for private beginner Croatian language classes in Zagreb, two to three times per week.  I'm a bit of a slow learner and need a teacher who is patient, and knows how to teach grammar in a user-friendly way...........Thanking you

Hi Moris, you may post an advert under Zagreb classifieds > classes section as well.

Good luck
Christine

For practice, I find livemocha.com very helpful, too.

AWESOME I LOVE THIS IDEA SO MUCH I WILL COME NEXT MONTH :D :D i hope learn it so soon

hi there,mwiks here looking for a family of a friend to host me for a month or so...leave me a message if you can please...at andreathompso(at)yahoo.com

Mwiks, have you tried couchsurfing?

couchsurfing[dot]org

Check that out...

Is this in Zagreb????

any new recommandation for croatian language course ?

Hi Reunionnais97432,

This thread has been inactive since long. Are you looking for classes perhaps with a tutor or a course in a language school  please ?

Cheers,
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna
It's what I am looking for.If someone has some good institute to recommend it will help

Thanks

Expatriate health insurance in Zagreb

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Zagreb

Moving to Zagreb

Find tips from professionals about moving to Zagreb

Travel insurance in Zagreb

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Zagreb

Flights to Zagreb

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Zagreb