Animal costume for 4 year old

Can anybody please tell me where can I find animal costume for a 4 year old kid.

Did you try Toys R Us ?

There are lots of Shops selling these stuffs (toys, costumes, textiles) somewhere in Al-Deira (or Deerah), near Al-Batha...

Will check toys r us. actually had only one day to get it so didn't want to go all around Riyadh searching for it...

Do they have centerpoint in Riyadh? I have seen some in their toy section. If you had like 10 days I would have said try mumzworld.com

thanks everyone. we went to "al-aab hussain" and they had a decent range of such costumes... we got a horse costume for SR 40 which is pretty reasonable.

lostwanderer wrote:

thanks everyone. we went to "al-aab hussain" and they had a decent range of such costumes... we got a horse costume for SR 40 which is pretty reasonable.

That's great, do share the location and directions just for the record. maybe someone here would like to buy one in future ;)

assuming you are coming from north of Olaya road, its on the right side just before the signal near souq-awaisi on olaya road...