Cost of Living in Abu Dhabi, UAE for bachelor. Urgent help required!!!

Hi Guys,

Yesterday i got an offer letter from Ali & Sons company in Abu Dhabi and i have been offered 5000 Dirhams per month as my salary. I kindly request you to give me an detailed idea about my below queries.

1) How much will be the rent for an descent(not like an dormitory or an mansion) 1bhk flat per month? I am ok with sharing, max of 2 member.
2) what about the food expense. I am not a foodie or choosy on cuisines, but descent healthy food would make me happy.
3)What will be transportation charges. I read many blogs here and came to know having a car would be wise idea, im sure with my salary i cant afford one or not even rent. But just to get an idea.
4) what about the entertainment there ? how much will i need to spend. May be couple of movies a month, outing, pubs.
5) How esteemed is Ali&sons company there?? Is that an popular one? large scale or small scale?? Will people recognize with the name?
6)what will be my saving potential per month after all my expenditure

I am not looking for a luxurious life there, but a descent upper middle class life. It would be helpful for me a lot if i get these queries explained. Adding on, based on my above requirement if i need to ask more salary to my HR, how much should i demand him? Thanks a ton in advance. Awaiting your response 

Regards,
Confused Prithivi Raj

In 5000 its difficult to done all the mentions things. Rent will be minimum 700 if sharing room food depends on you but normal food will charge you 300 to 400 each month.transportation will charge above 300. Entertairment etc depends upon you. It takes not more than 400 each month. If you take internet and phone bills it takes more than 600..

Thanks a lot Buddy.