Close

Ha Tinh

Hello everybody I'm looking for information on Ha Tinh City.
The usual things cost of rent,food,electric. I'm giving some thought as to doing some Teaching there, and if anybody can help with some information that would be gratefully appreciated.
Thanks.

I think I am be about 5 months late but I just signed up for an account with explatblog today because I have been living in Ha Tinh for 2 months and am bored. Could use some expat company for the occasional beer or lunch for a chat. Did you end up moving to Ha Tinh? If you still need the info let me know.

VietNam likes to confuse people by re-using some street names ad nauseum. The pronunciation simply makes it harder.

Same for town names.

Ha Tinh should not be confused with Ha Tien, for example.

if you want to find job in Ha Tinh, I think you should choose Vinh city as a suitable destination for peaceful city!

I was born in Vinh city, far from Ha tinh 50kms.
And i think that if you want to seeking teaching job, you should move to Vinh city, not Ha Tinh city. Ha tinh is not  develop enough.
I have some friend in Ha tinh city also.
But, my advice is not easy to looking for teaching job at Ha tinh.
And if you wanna open a Language center, you need a person knowledge about local and need a good marketting plan.
Anyway,hope you have a good choice and be success!
Btw, pls let me know if you wanna open a language center over there. I hope can help you something useful!
Best regar!  Trang

I agree. I worked in both and Vinh has more to do. I feel keeping a western teacher in Ha Tinh would be too hard.

Hi, I'm gonna work in Ha Tinh. If there's anyone nearby or Vinh I would like to meet you!

For AMA?

Yes, how did you know? Are you working there aswell?

I did. The school was extremely corrupt and the seemingly sweet owners and bosses were snakes. Worst experience of my life. They stole.money from my checks after I did them numerous favors. We left on good terms but head office contacted me to offer me work because they left me a great review (I know I did a good job ) but I told head office how they robbed me. Head office  said the school said I was lying. So I showed head office an email of them admitting to return my.money if I'd return to them. A year after a job agency told me the school said I came to work drunk and watched sports late at night and was a bad teacher.. very shady place. I'm not the best in the world but I have excelled in most of my jobs thus far. Shady thieves. Stay away and tell them "because Zoli said so". Or just count your hours.. they got a high turn over rate.

Hello everybody I'm looking for information on Ha Tinh City.
The usual things cost of rent,food,electric. I'm giving some thought as to doing some Teaching there, and if anybody can help with some information that would be gratefully appreciated.
Thanks.

Ha Tinh is currently still a developing city
The weekly groceries can cost up to $30-$50 dollars each week
Electricity bill cost is by the consumption rate (calculating if uses the AC everyday) $100
Rent fo a one room apartment cost on average would be $60
Water bill is $25-$30

So on average, the mothly cost of renting a home in Ha Tinh is roughly $310

Hello blue cheer. Before I answer. May I ask,  are you going to go work for AMA?

Expatriate health insurance in Vinh

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Vinh

Moving to Vinh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Vinh

Travel insurance in Vinh

Enjoy stress-free travel to Vinh